Uzuki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Serious talk people: What is the point of having an enemy awareness radar in a RPG with random encounters? Like seriously, I could understand if there was a mechanic to stop or walk to lower glowing lights or slow it down, but there isn't. The little radar is just glowing red and I'm like "What do you want me to do?! There is literally nothing I can do to stop the next battle! Your warning me to get ready? I'm already ready! For God's sake I'm playing an RPG I'm always ready! STOP! BLANKING! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I just needed to get that off my chest.
    Reactions: 2 people
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Maybe it's a visual reminder for people, like "yo, did you heal up after your last fight?  You know another one's coming soon, right?  Make sure you're ready."  I know I could've used that reminder a few times in games...
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I've never found a use for the whole radar thing either, but as long as there are no auditory aspects to the radar it doesn't really bother me either.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Random encounters?

869ac522e1bb9d6c072dbbe527ed9821aa90f0c7aaccfde1b94fc05e74d5ff29.jpg
    Oh Boy! Until my copy of TMS comes in, I'll have to finally open Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series. Hopefully Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series is as good as everyone says it is.
    I'm loving how everyone is coming out of the woodwork to say how FFXII is one of the best games to come out of the franchise. But just to let you know, I was riding that band weagon BEFORE it was cool.

pQmDkAy.gif
    Reactions: 1 person
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    @Dark_Metamorphosis Hey no judgement from me. I might not particularly like them, but I can see why others do. Your talking to the man that thinks Twilight Princess is crap and Skyward Sword is better. 
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @Uzuki I liked Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. *shakes fist at missed tumbleweeds*
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    @taarna23 I've turned tumbleweed catching into an artistic sport. I don't know whether I should be proud of that fact or ashamed. 
    Does anyone know if Dell.com charges when you make an order or the day it ships? I didn't pre-order World of Final Fantasy because I wasn't getting any discounts but the website is offering a great deal ordering from them.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Oh I would never order a PC from them, I've heard the horror stories. I'm talking about an game. They're offering World of Final Fantasy with a $15 credit.
    GraveBusta
    GraveBusta
    that sounds very sketchy but if you still wanna go fot it go ahead
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Amazon Prime: 20% discount on pre-orders.

THE END!!!!
    Oh my god! I just got the most hardcore craving for Penutbutter Cookies! Like, I would commit crime right now to get one. I'm gonna go to the store before I decide to destroy the world because of my stomach.
    You know you grew up in a cultural transition period when you have to pause several times to remember how to add an address to a letter. 
    Man, when did trolls lose their edge? Way too obvious and when you counter them with a counter troll they just completely give up. I got banned from a forum because I out trolled this guy. Apparently I said some blasphemes stuff about Terra in FF6 and he decided to use my race to try and insult me. I countered it by going even further into the race war he was trying to lit. He dropped the act and then called a mod to ban me. When did trolling become a casual sport?
    Reactions: 3 people
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Everything's a casual sport these days, and from a young age we're being indoctrinated to find a teacher/police officer/authority figure whenever someone disagrees with us and have them legally shamed into repentance. Is it any wonder that the attitude is finding it's way onto the internet as well now?
    Chester
    Chester
    Cloud is the worst character in Final Fantasy :3
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Uzuki - Trolling became popular, that is why.

There are just as many good trolls, but many more people are trolling these days (thus the ratio skews towards most of the trolling being bad).
    I wish I could go back to 5th grade and rewrite my Thomas Edison paper. If I knew then what I knew now I would put that dude on BLAST. I want my teacher to stop me mid-way, because I of the stuff he did. 
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Haha reminds me of the Bob's Burgers episode where the kids do a science fair project about Edison and Topsy the elephant, and they have to deal with the crazy science teacher who adores Edison.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Funny enough that's the episode I was watching that made me thought that. Of course Edison wasn't actually there when that event took place, but I'm cool with him taking the blame for killing an defenseless elephant. That guy was a dyck.
    Welp. I misjudged how much food I bought. Anyone want to give me a lift to the store? I'm feeling chubby lazy and don't feel like walking.
    YES! IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED! FFXII HD HYPE TRAIN IS BLOWING FULL STEAM AHEAD! TOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOT!!!
    I finally got Monster Hunter 4U. Now we'll see if the full game is better then the demo like everyone says,
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    Omg! Fellow hunter!!! I have logged into the game like 900 hours now :D

This game needs a great patient and very steep learning curve, but you will LOVE it if you give time and care.

Already preorder Monster Hunter Generations too. :D Wanna play online?
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    I want to get a group on the play style first. I think once I kill my first big monster I'll be more then happy to play coop.
    "Oh God! I got cheese in my ear!"

-Uzuki, 2016
    *Goes to bus stop thinking he's on time for the next ride, waits like 30 minutes, gets pissed, goes on Twitter to complain, sees tweet about it being Memorial day, feels like a jerk for not remembering.* Happy Memorial day everybody!
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    The buses don't run on holidays? I feel sorry for the people out there without cars who have jobs that require they work holidays anyway, shame so many jobs these days do require that now.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    They do it's just that they wil use one bus per route and they only come once an hour. Apparently I missed the one for that hour and had to wait.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    *slow clap*
    So abstinence is a quirky personality trait now? Really TV reality show? Your THAT desperate for viewers?
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    IS abstinence good for your libido?  Find out tonight at 11!
    Protip for riding public transportation: Stop forcing your way into vehicles while the people are trying to get off. It only take 10-15 seconds to let them pass and then there's more room for you and you might be able to find a open seat!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    This would probably happen more often if people could trust bus drivers not to just take off when they're trying to board.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Elevators are the same.  Maybe if they squish in as many people as possible as quickly as possible so they become like sardines, they'll break a record?
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    This is why you keep eye contact with the bus driver so he or she will know you and the rest of the people intend to board.  I agree: Trying to get on when people are getting off is HELLA RUDE and proves you have no class.
    Most bus drivers in So cal will actually make people wait until people leave the bus.  But then again, this is why you leave THROUGH THE BACK DOOR when there are two operating doors. :p
    You know your a massive softy when you create a character in a RPG, specifically for being a massive narcissistic jerk, only to still pick good guy decisions and helping settlements without reward. -.-
    Weird Fact/Question of The Day: Did you know that Internet Explorer had an anime girl as a mascot?

internetexplorer-anime.jpg

Everyday I think life can't surprise me anymore, it always finds a way to sucker punch me and steal my wallet.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I did.

But the mascot should be ugly, stupid and be a super klutz. The mascot is currently false advertisement if anything.
    *Leans into the microphone and softly speaks* The secret word for today is: Kumquat.... Kumquat. That is all.
    Really Netflix? Lolirock? Loli. Rock. I have company over and this is the first thing we ALL see when I turn on the tv. Are you trying to embarrass me now? You didn't even get the fetish right! It's Oppai or bust! You don't even know me Netflix! It's officially over! *Cries into a corner while Nickel Back plays*
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Uzuki - well NIckleback does make me cry for it reminds me of emos.

So sorry if I got it mixed up.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    As a former emo wannabe, I can assure you that all punk/emo/alternative rock starts to run together. Also I think you meant Linkin Park with those lines :3
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I tried to remember which songs Nickleback did and came up with Skillet songs instead.  I'm just as bad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Holy cow, I have made Row Formation work again with OTB!

Now, my devious machinations can finally be born...
finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdavi