Uzuki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey guys! 7 more months until Christmas! I'm so excited!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm more excited for Halloween tbh.

So 5 more months until Halloween!
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    that is like 28 terrible Mondays though between now and Christmas.
    psst usuki-kun did you think tankentai tutorial will be usefull :3??
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Yes I do! Although once you get a hang of the system it's pretty easy to understand. But for those who aren't so great with coding that would really help.
    Just saw the list for the Hyrule Warriors Special edition box items...... I NEED THAT SCARF!!!1!
    pssst : sorry to take so much time to understand your problem ;_; '...my english is not perfect some time~
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Oh it's no problem :3 I deal with a lot of people from around the world, so there's always a little of language barrier.
    Ugh! Why must you pixel artists charge so much for your beauties?!
    ??????
    ??????
    @Sharm, then you should charge $40 :D

Out of curiosity - how long would it take, and therefore cost, on average, for a complete spritesheet (standard vx ace spritesheet)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Hmm, with an existing base? 4 hours at most, probably about 2 on average. I don't usually do sprites though and I don't take commissions anymore. I don't think I'd be a good comparison.
    ??????
    ??????
    fair enough ^_^
    *Stares intensely at a Hershey Bar someone left on the table while the Flashback sound from Kill Bill plays*
    Zane
    Zane
    The last sequence would be you opening the candy bar.
    CrypticCuddler
    CrypticCuddler
    XD no, the last sequence would be them opening the Hershey Bar and then the ninjas attack.
    Spacespaceyouwanttogotospace?Ilovespace!spacespacespacejaildadareyouspace?YessonIamspacenowwecanbeafamilyagainspacespacespaaaaaaace.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    let'sgotospace!somuchspace,gottaseeallthespace,.spacespacespace.spaaaaaaaaace.c'mon,let'sgotospace.there'satonofspace.gottaseeallthespace.
    *Looks out the window, sees a horde of zombies shambling down the street* - Typical Friday morning
    byronclaude
    byronclaude
    beware of the zombie chickens. They are the most fierce you know... running around like a chicken, but being all evil like a zombie. I hate zombie chickens!
    I suck at the game of Life.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Its a hard game to play alone :<
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Really? I came very close to winning first place last time I played, but someone landed on that spot that shifts salary cards with me, and I spent the rest of the game making low income. =\
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    I stay broke from beginning end. It's my station in life XD
    By the way things are running, my team demo could be coming out sooner then expected! Can't wait to see what you guys think of it. :3
    You know I think in the few months I've used this site, I've made me more status updates here then I have on my Facebook which I've had for 4 years.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I know I've made one more account on here than I have on facebook, and however many statuses/posts that might entail.
    Just finished Fallout 2 and I've got to say that was a pretty fun adventure. Now I have ten bucks to burn and I'm wondering if I should get Fallout 3. Is it worth it?
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    No, buy New Vegas instead if you want to taint yourself with any crap Bethesda vomits out.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    New Vegas has a better storylien, but Fallout 3 has more content.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    If you get F3 on Steam, it has known technical issues. You will have to do some fiddling with code (just copypaste what it says on the steam support topic). Other than this, it runs well.
    Weird Question: Doe's anyone else remember that old stop motion Peter Cottontail movie? I swear everyone I talk to doesn't remember it and I want to make sure I'm not crazy...er.
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Its a distant memory... I kind of remember it. Its the original tale in which Peter goes to some nearby farm to get food? Something like that.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Well everyone remembers that one. I was talking about the easter one. Or maybe it was the farm one?
    That Bread
    That Bread
    I dunno... I thought the animate one was like the original or the one I watched. I do recall one with easter, problem is I watched it eleven years ago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yagyu_Chan