Uzuki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love when gamers say that developers should stop putting so much money into graphics, but then when a game has less then modern graphics the same commentators are the first to say how it looks like it's from last gen. Then the defense for their complaints are: "They're not complaining, just stating their opinion." or "I'm not paying full price for last gen graphics. I'll buy it used/on discount."
    Reactions: 4 people
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    My one brother loves SNES games, but won't play modern games with cartoony or pixel art... He'll only play 3D games, so yeah, pretty weird.  Me and my sis love to play all sorts of games with varying graphic styles and pretty open.  Do I think that sometimes they focus too much on graphics? Yeah, sometimes they do, but is it entirely their fault?  I mean, what happened to the zany game, that they used to make?  Maniac Mansion and the like?  Well, this is because the gamer became narrow minded and we're only now, getting back to the point where gamers are starting to be more open.  Will it take the market a bit to realize this and change, yeah.  You'll see a big change in the indie market, before you see the major companies change.  It's just the way it is. 
    Artificer
    Artificer
    You spoken the truth! 
    Euphony
    Euphony
    "Gamers don't know what they want."

I like how the game automatically knew who the target audience was and friendzones you from the get go. No chance. No escape. Your just thrown in with no way to end the relationship. Very true to life.
    Eww. This lady on the train just said that I was so "polite" and "mature" for my age. Does she not know who I am? I am the sixth Memelord of the tragula dimension! How dare she call me a decent human being? I spit the hardest memes on this side of internet! I tell ya, no respect.
    Reactions: 1 person
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    You sound like a typical tsundere lol.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    What?! What are you talking about? That's stupid. You're stupid! I don't care what you think! I'm leaving!....Baka...
    Nuka World DLC was pretty good already, but Dark Souls reference made it amazing.

Sure could use one of these right about now:

AnimaScorpius
    AnimaScorpius
    its a kind of misty cold air thing I made my research because I taught it was so hilarious. its supposed to help the pain LOL
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Lol Anima has informed me it's when you get a butt burn playing football. I was making a joke about being hot and this looks like it would cool you off nicely. So I guess I'll just save it for a future butt hurt comment :p
    AnimaScorpius
    AnimaScorpius
    yeah I am the crazy guy with weird gifs and weird knowledge -_-
    I love how people are more upset that there are zombies in MGS lore now rather then Konami is making it (Yes I know people are upset that Konami is making it, but they are vastly outnumbered by the people upset about zombies).

In a series with Clones, cyborgs, a psychic super soldier that breaks the fourth wall, "NANOMACHINES, SON!", the illuminati, Nuclear Tanks with legs, vampires, sneak suits, fulton devices that can lift tons of weight, people that breath through their skin and various CANNON crossovers with games like Monster Hunter, Ape Esacpe, and Smash Bros: zombies are crossing the line. Just...LOL.
    Reactions: 2 people
    AnimaScorpius
    AnimaScorpius
    Yeah I understand that people that are not big fans or know nothing about MGS would not really understand why we are not happy about this.

Twilight really did rape the idea of horror creatures badly tho, you are super correct about that. Basically there is a backlash among fans because we are use to a super deep narrative with meaning. I thinks that's the main reason why most of us are mad at Konami.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Euphony - Is it sad that romance with vampires can actually be good?

Twilight dashed all those dreams though.

Turned vampires into non-vampires who are a 100 years old virgins that break in to 16 year old girl rooms to watch them sleep (he hot doe).
    OZiO
    OZiO
    No Kojima = No buy. MGR only got a pass because based Platinum was behind it.It might be good but the whole zombie thing is getting old to me.
    If anyone here is interested in the CE of FFXV, I advise you keep an eye on the Square store. I'm cancelling my pre-order when I get home.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Ok, but why are you canceling? Just curious. 
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Nothing negative. Now that the hype has died down I realized that I'm spending $300+ for a Music CD that I'm never going to listen to, A Bluray that I'll only watch once, and a statue that only I am really going to care about. Where as I can just get the $80 deluxe version with the season pass and I'll get more stuff I actually care about and save $200.
    I've been feeling down lately. Luckily buying random crap made me feel so much better! Squid Sisters made my day.

AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    beware.

Those things are worse then crack
    Itsuki: "Oh you're a girl. With a name like Tikiismywaifu I assumed..."

Tiki=Waifu: "Tiki is still my waifu. My love transcends gender and dimensions."

Me: "God I love this game."
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Fira Emberum the musical: Censored fan service edtion?

:p
    You know I think Tokyo Mirage Session is probably has the most balanced battlesystem I've ever played. By far the best part is how the luck stat isn't just random numbers. It's a setting that tells you if the person's luck is poor, good or great which better conveys what that means rather then just having numbers that don't mean anything without information to the formulas.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    If the game wasn't so insulting to me, a person who actually wanted the original idea behind it (crossover) and it having some more meat to it besides the battle system and the fan service (which was censored in the west ofc), I would probably buy it (would probably buy it if the fanservice was there atleast).
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    It even has a swimsuit dlc as one of the bigger dlc packs ofc
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    @AwesomeCool I think people are taking the whole "censorship" thing a little to seriously. Does it suck when certain things are taken out and changed? Yeah it does. But I think the people who cry about teenage cleavage being covered and that it "ruins" the developer's vision are full of it. The developers made swimwear bikinis for the characters because they like boobs and like seeing girls in them. It doesn't ruin the experience that the game delivers, because the game isn't about girl's breast. Heck this isn't even real censorship. Real censorship is what's going on in places like Turkey and China, where the people's voices are silent as soon as they are spoken and they rarely express how they really feel about certain subjects.

As for the direction that the game took: Eh. I'm fine with it. There's enough fanservice from both series to please fans while doing it's own thing. I would rather have a game that tries something different then just make another Dissidia or Project X Zone like game. This will stand the test of times and be remembered 15 years from now, while games like Dissidia and Project X Zone are pretty much irrelevant in the gaming community's consciousness.  
    Serious talk people: What is the point of having an enemy awareness radar in a RPG with random encounters? Like seriously, I could understand if there was a mechanic to stop or walk to lower glowing lights or slow it down, but there isn't. The little radar is just glowing red and I'm like "What do you want me to do?! There is literally nothing I can do to stop the next battle! Your warning me to get ready? I'm already ready! For God's sake I'm playing an RPG I'm always ready! STOP! BLANKING! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I just needed to get that off my chest.
    Reactions: 2 people
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Maybe it's a visual reminder for people, like "yo, did you heal up after your last fight?  You know another one's coming soon, right?  Make sure you're ready."  I know I could've used that reminder a few times in games...
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I've never found a use for the whole radar thing either, but as long as there are no auditory aspects to the radar it doesn't really bother me either.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Random encounters?

Oh Boy! Until my copy of TMS comes in, I'll have to finally open Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series. Hopefully Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series is as good as everyone says it is.
    I'm loving how everyone is coming out of the woodwork to say how FFXII is one of the best games to come out of the franchise. But just to let you know, I was riding that band weagon BEFORE it was cool.

Reactions: 1 person
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    @Dark_Metamorphosis Hey no judgement from me. I might not particularly like them, but I can see why others do. Your talking to the man that thinks Twilight Princess is crap and Skyward Sword is better. 
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @Uzuki I liked Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. *shakes fist at missed tumbleweeds*
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    @taarna23 I've turned tumbleweed catching into an artistic sport. I don't know whether I should be proud of that fact or ashamed. 
    Does anyone know if Dell.com charges when you make an order or the day it ships? I didn't pre-order World of Final Fantasy because I wasn't getting any discounts but the website is offering a great deal ordering from them.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Oh I would never order a PC from them, I've heard the horror stories. I'm talking about an game. They're offering World of Final Fantasy with a $15 credit.
    GraveBusta
    GraveBusta
    that sounds very sketchy but if you still wanna go fot it go ahead
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Amazon Prime: 20% discount on pre-orders.

THE END!!!!
    Oh my god! I just got the most hardcore craving for Penutbutter Cookies! Like, I would commit crime right now to get one. I'm gonna go to the store before I decide to destroy the world because of my stomach.
    You know you grew up in a cultural transition period when you have to pause several times to remember how to add an address to a letter. 
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeyaComic