Recent content by V1.0

1. V1.0

Enex2: The Hero's Shadow

25-40 full hours of gameplay expected? Wow. Count me in (unless I get bored before I reach the end)
  2. V1.0

[Tools] Anti RGSS Decrypter

And now... to solve MV project stealing. Or write an obfuscator, either project would be cool. :P  
  3. V1.0

Float

Neat genre for a RPG Maker game. +1 for that. Now for my complaints: 1. I'm bad at puzzles. 2. I'm Really bad at puzzles. 3. I suck so bad I can't get past Level 5 without a walkthrough.
  4. V1.0

Don't order parts if you're not going to be at the door to grab them. If they just leave it...

Don't order parts if you're not going to be at the door to grab them. If they just leave it there and it's expensive...
  5. V1.0

There are so many kids that think their games are professional enough to make a profit, and...

There are so many kids that think their games are professional enough to make a profit, and those with high ambitions that search for a team before properly having any clue on how to make a game. Payments really do need a formal methodology behind them, such as commissions being paid properly.
  6. V1.0

The Adventures of Drunk Magician

I'm also thinking it's an engine problem. I've so far seen it happen on games hosted via the web, so sprite asset loading seems like the culprit.
  7. V1.0

Fevered Dreams

What I liked: 1. Map design was nice, and events were placed everywhere. Believe me, I checked.   Bugs: 1. The cloak you can obtain down the hall and to the right, when the event disappears, the block is still impassable. http://puu.sh/lEhAl/401a4a3586.png 2. You can consume the front door...
  8. V1.0

Not enough anime q_q

Not enough anime q_q
  9. V1.0

$3 for a minimum size map? I'd rather pay you hourly.

$3 for a minimum size map? I'd rather pay you hourly.
  10. V1.0

Siblings

Hey, I still liked the premise of the story. You're going in the right direction! Just need some balancing, new abilities for the bosses so they're more fun to play with (creating deeper strategy), and continuing the story.
  11. V1.0

Dye it a normal color, light brown isn't a bad color, is it?

Dye it a normal color, light brown isn't a bad color, is it?
  12. V1.0

Not hmm enough for me. 9/10

Not hmm enough for me. 9/10
  13. V1.0

Abuse me too, senpai <3

Abuse me too, senpai <3
  14. V1.0

The Adventures of Drunk Magician

What I liked: 1. Creepy old guy is asking a young girl on the beach for her number. Lovely sense of humor. 2. Hosted via dropbox using the web version, not requiring an extensive download procedure to play. Thank you so much for that.   Bugs: 1. Sprites turn black momentarily upon animation...
  15. V1.0

Siblings

Playthrough 1 (As male):   What I liked: 1. Creativity. The maps are well put together and the first mission down in the temple is put together well event wise with hints from the passed away adventurers. 2. References to previous RPG Makers, nice, nice. 3. Boss Battles are challenging, but...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nagamatsu1945