Recent content by v1c10us

1. MBS - Sound Emittance

Shame this plugin is abadoned :( That was my favorite plugin, my whole game was based on it. It was so easy and, well... Perfect. I was even trying to look into it and somehow repair it, so I could save and load my game, but my coding knowledge is 0. Shame... :(
  2. Enemy incoming, XY distance

Now I have another problem... :( When my enemy is on the edge of right side on the map and I'm on the left edge, the event "thinks", that he's close to me somehow... Is there a plugin or a solution to solve it? EDIT!!! Never mind, I did something terribly wrong :D
  3. Enemy incoming, XY distance

Hello there again! Sorry it took so long, was busy at work :D Finally I could test the method you showed me and guess what... IT WORKED!!! Gonna take me some time to totally understand it (I was never good at math...), but I will eventually get it by making my game further ;) You are genius...
  4. Enemy incoming, XY distance

Thanks a lot for answer, gonna try this 2morrow for sure :D Will leave a comment if it worked!
  5. Enemy incoming, XY distance

Hello. At first, sorry for my poor English. I'm trying to make a game in the atmosphere of Silent Hill. If you played "Silent Hill", you probably remember the radio that was warning you when the enemy was close. The noise from the radio was getting louder when enemies were nearby. I wanted to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD
Lots of cool changes for Battle Castle in the works! Not just reworked dialogue, but gameplay, combat, and possibly lore changes to make things weightier.
Actor2_2 added!

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scop