V_Aero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They just drive through our village with sirens and megaphones and order everyone to stay at home
    RMMV is about 5 years old. Do you think there's coming a major update at anytime?
    TheoAllen
    Shaz
    Shaz
    no too
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    No. I get the feeling that RPG Maker MV is this community's Windows 10. That is, they've reached its final form. Updates from here will be incremental at best, mainly in new side programs and plugins to go with it.
    Reactions: V_Aero
    I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Question: do you plan to load the sheet in-game or not? (i.e, exclusively for calculating)
    V_Aero
    V_Aero
    @TheoAllen maybe a little Python script which transfers my Excel into the RMMV JSON format so I don't have to copy manually. But nothing special like reading during Runtime.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    That's a whole new level of nerd! Closest thing I've done is using spreadsheets for tiered equips (and AD&D monster stats, but those don't count).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."
Did my first script call in an event! :kaopride: It's completely useless and just because I thought it'd be cute if looking at clocks in-game made the character say the real-world time, but it's fully functional scripting and I did it all by myself!
Stream will be going live shortly! I will be playing Resident Evil 3 Remake, and then I will be switching to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Spent all day working on something that ultimately has nothing "flashy" to show at the end of it. But that sense of achievement...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartelStef