Recent content by Val

1. Val

Twitch Chat Integration (Twitch Plays MV) v.0.9.0

Wow that a nice plugin I will try it for sure in the futur, I hope you will continue develop this one. Its as a lot of potential for a lot of game !! I will take some time to think how it can be really fun to useful by a crowd of people really angry to right anything in the game.... thanks :D
  2. Val

Go you can do it!! Use your great power to bring some great light to all of us :D

Go you can do it!! Use your great power to bring some great light to all of us :D
  3. Val

OcRam - Local Coop plugin

Wow I discover this one, and just want to say!! Great job, continue to do your best this is something I wish I had more time to focus on a smaller project dedicated only to coop, fighting and make sure the game getter better when you play with a friend. :) I need to continue to think to all the...
  4. Val

Any update on your awesome plugins? I hope you are going well and that you going to continue...

Any update on your awesome plugins? I hope you are going well and that you going to continue your great job for this community! Thanks for everything!
  5. Val

Is my plugin in anyway interesting?

I hope you will continue the development of this awesome plugin and taht anyone that could help you out to achieve something even greater in rpg maker mv. I hope this community will never end :D
  6. Val

Triple Triad

I hope this one continue to be develop to a fully pluging for rpg maker mv its definatetly somethign great to have in any game.
  7. Val

(MMO)RPG Maker MV

The futur is now! With that kind of plugin the community of RPG Maker MV will stay on for quite some time. I wish I add more free time to develop even more and push everything with your work! Don't give up and hope you are doing well!
  8. Val

(MMO)RPG Maker MV

I hope you will continue develop this plugin that as a lot of great potential and that can lead this community into new sky we never reach before! Thanks for your support :D
  9. Val

Thanks to Yanfly for all the support of 4 years and more to rpg maker mv!! I wish you the best...

Thanks to Yanfly for all the support of 4 years and more to rpg maker mv!! I wish you the best and hope to see you again!
  10. Val

RMMV [Online] RPG Battle Royal - 0.7 Beta (New Official server up!)

question ? is it possible for you to just make lobby where player fight each other one team againts another and then return a result of who win and you get some kind of loot table againts your rank in some kind of ladder? I'm sure some people would be interest to just fight in a rpg style of...
  11. Val

I was wondering is it possible with your tool of Multiplayer to just do some kind of PVP turn base battle with RPG Maker MV? Something I think that could be really cool is to make a game that at some point you have the chance to go fight the team of someone else ? Do you think it's possible...
  12. Val

this is really impressive I hope you will continue your progress and see if you can have the whole gameplay loop. maybe adding somr kind of ai in the game if you cant find all the players . continue your great work rpg maker will never end.
  13. Val

RPG Fighter League [Steam]

Battle inside the Colosseum with the best team of your choices in RPG Fighter League. Assemble the best team of warriors and enter in the Fighter League to battle against the greatest monsters and fighters to become the new champion of the Coliseum! Fight and win all the Leagues to acquire...
  14. Val

[DEMO] RPG Fighter League - A Battle to Finish! [Steam] Early Access

OMG! Already 2 years and I havent come over here to update the thread of the game. I know I was like a lot of project seem to be dead and everything. But No! I'm right over here trying to do my best with this project. I just updated a version on Steam with a lot of new contents but a lot of...
  15. Val

Enemy Default State

Wow ! Nice little feature that could add some depth to any combat with preset and default strategy without losing some turn in battle.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got any suggestions?

Here is my valiant and beloved captain
of the space cruiser ROSTOV.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Triacontane) that allows us to summon a relative touchpad/analog stick wherever we touch on the game's screen. (Mostly for mobile RPG Maker games.)

EmptyVoid_ wrote on Leporine's profile.
Just letting you know that I have written a PM to you.
Testing testing. First time doing this.

What are we, facekook?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KuroZer0