Recent content by ValentinaSama67

1. ValentinaSama67

Need help to make my Farm/Planting system

Hello people!
  2. ValentinaSama67

RMMV Addon to Yanfly's Item Synthesis for category separation

Nop, it only applies to open a specific recipe, not only the item synthesis category! This is exactly what I need! Thank you!!!
  3. ValentinaSama67

RMMV Addon to Yanfly's Item Synthesis for category separation

Hey folks! I need help with something. I am planning to use Yanfly's Item Synthesis for the crafting/cooking aspects of my game. However I realized that the plugin does not allow me to, for example, open a menu/window only for item synthesis (in my game it would allow cooking) and another only...
  4. ValentinaSama67

Sharing my Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks

Can I just say how all the audio you create is simply amazing? Keep up the work man!
  5. ValentinaSama67

People from other countries, where do you post your finished/demo game?

Hii, I decided to ask around here, maybe someone who's first language isn't English, might be able to help me. I'm organizing for a game I'm making right now, and since I made good progress, I wanted to know where I can post my game in its original language (Brazillian Portuguese). I'm...
  6. ValentinaSama67

RMMV Need a custom menu plugin or a plugin that could help me make a menu

Oh my! That's exactly what I wanted! I didn't know there was a plugin like that on the base resources! Thank you!
  7. ValentinaSama67

RMMV Need a custom menu plugin or a plugin that could help me make a menu

Hello! [EDITED THE POST SO IT HAS MORE INFO!] I've been searching for a while but, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for, and that is: A plugin for RM MV that could help me make a menu with the faces popping out of the LVL, HP, and MP bars gauges (which are separated by a window of their...
  8. ValentinaSama67

Game & Map Screenshots 11

A dorm I did for two of my main characters. I did it from scratch and would love some opinions and/or things I could add.
  9. ValentinaSama67

Omg it looks really nice!

Omg it looks really nice!
  10. ValentinaSama67

RMMV A weird compatibility issue with ICFSoft and Yanfly

Hello people! I won't talk too much but I'm testing some things for a future project and decided to add a few new parameters to my game. I'm very fond of using Yanfly's Plugins and decided to add them to my game along with ICFSoft's plugins for new parameters. I did everything right but when I...
  11. ValentinaSama67

Fighting or Talking to win (with a twist)?

Thanks for the tip! I'll send more news as soon as I finish some sprites
  12. ValentinaSama67

Fighting or Talking to win (with a twist)?

Oh, I didn't think of that! I'll try doing that and I'll return with what I came up with! And to add, I think that players should be able to choose whether they want to be monster hunters or monster saviours. Especially since it comes to play with the core theme of my project: Empathy. However...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

and an original idea of people having alter egos is back... finally.
Another camping area.
I just found out somebody pirated my 3,99$ game. I spent over a year making it and somebody just publish it for free a week after early access released.

I should be glad, cuz if they pirate you, that means your game has to be good, but im not. I barely sold any copy. Didn't get any info from most of the sites I wrote.
So I'm hoping that I get an MRI on my knee soon, but until then, I'm on a prescription dosage of ibuprofen. It's definitely helping, but my knee is still hurting and occasionally locks up. The urgent care doctor was convinced it's a meniscus tear due to it locking, and said that if it is, I'll need surgery. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zmeukupo