Recent content by ValentinaSama67

1. ValentinaSama67

Sevarihk's original asset collection (MV version)

These are so well made! Looking forward to more updates!
  2. ValentinaSama67

Moon's Resources

You have some really nice works!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  3. ValentinaSama67

No Travel Game Jam

This sounds fun! Might try doing something!
  4. ValentinaSama67

Need some clothing for Tall Sprites! [RMMV]

Hello! I've been working on my game and I tried spriting the clothing below for Tonbi's Tall Sprites, but I failed miserably, so I decided to come here and ask if someone could make sprites out of these clothes. (only the TV sprites [walking sprites]) Resource Type: Clothing for 4 directional...
  5. ValentinaSama67

Terrax Lighting Issue!

Ok, so I organized my plugins rn (I seriously thought that the order didn't matter that much), and lowered the Terrax plugin, however, once I did that It conflicted with the MOG_TreasurePopUp so I moved it back to the top. But when I moved it to the top, It worked again normally. Well... At...
  6. ValentinaSama67

Terrax Lighting Issue!

So, I was making some maps and decided to put some lighting effects with Terrax lighting, and, for some extremely odd reason... This happened: I'm not sure why, since this never happened before to me. Here's how my plugins are organized: If anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me, I'd...
  7. ValentinaSama67

Kal Kally's Generator Resource Collection

Some very cool parts you got there! Keep it up!
  8. ValentinaSama67

RMMV "Magical" Boy/Girl based game

Thank you! I've already seen your workshop before, you have some really cool art. Thank you, I really like the persona series and their mechanics so I suppose it's kind of inevitable that I'll get inspiration from them.
  9. ValentinaSama67

RMMV "Magical" Boy/Girl based game

Strings of Fate (name may change) Is the name of a project I've been kind of working on, I got a few world building details, sprites and mechanics thought through, however, I'd like to receive some feedback on what I've already established. (most names might/will change in the future, so don't...
  10. ValentinaSama67

A dress for a Goddess (MV)

Wow!! She looks so good! Thank you so much! (You even added her hair and all)
  11. ValentinaSama67

Whoa, you actually did the math... Actually my intention was for the cape to be really long like in the sprite, but I decided to make it shorter. Lol
  12. ValentinaSama67

Whaaat?! But it looks amazing! (I don't really need the other directions, just the front one is fine!) If you want to refine it more it's up to you, but I really liked the result. (você fala português?)
  13. ValentinaSama67

Val's few RMMV Stuffs

Hello~~ I decided to post some of the stuff that I did for my projects, so other people may use it. For now there's only busts, but there may be more in the future. T.O.S You must credit me: ValentinaSama66 or Valentina H. You're not allowed to repost without my permission. You're not allowed...
  14. ValentinaSama67

Of course! I really don't mind if other people use it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.
I'm currently playing Ara Fell - I can see why it's had generally good reviews. The exploration aspect is pretty strong and the writing is passable.

The game auto-saves and offers an option to turn back just before each major combat, and immediately brings the player back to the last position saved when there's a TPK. Convenient at the very least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PantsJackson