Recent content by Valentine90

1. Valentine90

[RGD] DirectX implementation of RGSS3

I would also like to know how to do this.
  2. Valentine90

VXA-OS - Create your MMO with RPG Maker

Use the topic's English vocabulary.
  3. Valentine90

Version 2.1.1 available. LOG: -Tooltip added to the minimap; -Added animated projectiles; -Bug in HUD opacity when changing fixed map; -Bug when executing the Show Message and Show Picks event commands in the fixed common events.
  4. Valentine90

There is an error that does not harm the project, but I am reporting this problem if no one has noticed: If you activate full screen and then change the resolution, the game closes.
  5. Valentine90

The executable hangs when I press F10.
  6. Valentine90

If possible, it would be interesting to be able to draw text and images directly in the scene update, without having to create a Sprite, the way that DirectX 9 normally works, for those who want better FPS performance. There would be 2 extra functions: one for text and one for images.
  7. Valentine90

1) A small "mistake" that I am reporting if someone has not yet spoken or noticed. The texts are not exactly in the center, they are always a little more to the left: The code I'm using to draw the text is: self.bitmap.draw_text(self.bitmap.rect, 'Inventário (I)', 1) 2) Is there a way to...
  8. Valentine90

You can create a menu that activates the full screen, as I did in my project: There are some unnecessary things in the original Game.exe, one of which is the shortcut Alt + Enter, F12, text compression etc. The RGD must be better than the original Game.exe and not repeat the same "errors" as...
  9. Valentine90

Really, sorry for the mistake. I solve this in my project by increasing the width of the texts.
  10. Valentine90

1) Do you have any plans to release the source code? 2) Is there a way to not pause the executable when I click the minimize button? Because, even with background_exec enabled, the executable pauses when minimized.
  11. Valentine90

Thanks for your work, he is amazing. I use your work since the first version in my VXA-OS project. background_exec is what I had suggested once so that the client would not pause when minimized, what would be very useful in online games?
  12. Valentine90

Version 2.0.4 available. LOG: -Damage limit received by the customer increased; -Cursor icon changes when hovering over event, enemy, drop and player; -Error selecting target fixed.
  13. Valentine90

There are several games being developed with VXA-OS, such as Urkon Online, Lotus Online, Darknessfall and Mystical Hunter.
  14. Valentine90

Version 2.0.3 available. LOG: -Input_Slider finished; -Chat error fixed; -Error when disconnecting the player fixed; -Fixed Flash Effect event command error.
  15. Valentine90

Version 2.0.2 available.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson