Recent content by ValerieBlood

1. How to make background an image?

Thats so odd. Now it is randomly working??? (I didnt change anything, I just re-opened the map and starting painting the tiles anew) lol I am so confused, but thank you so very much! You have been a massive help!
  2. How to make background an image?

Okay re-reading it I think I know what you mean!! I did it however the "visual standins" wont leave when I try to replace them.
  3. How to make background an image?

Yes!! This is what I started doing before I seen your reply to try out, however I cant seem to get it to work. I'm unsure what to do on these steps I quoted above (sorry I'm new) But your method seems to be exactly what I'm looking for so maybe you can help me understand what you mean a bit...
  4. How to make background an image?

Im actually not sure where I was supposed to post this thread, so I picked the one I thought most relevent. I'm new to the RPG Maker world and just bought MZ. I've spent the last few days learning and experimenting non stop. My question is this: How do I make an image as the background that the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.
Ami
trying to make a Dialogue Script in Indonesian,first. then translate into English.

this is the reason why i'm terrible at this section beside making the enemies :stare:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Resticon