valkill101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm thinking, since I've got RPG Maker XP, I have to at least make something with it. So, I'll probably chalenge myself again and make something short within a month. What to make though?
    valkill101
    valkill101
    That's just it, I've owned this for a while, but lack any cohesive direction, lol.
    supercow
    supercow
    you....can play with the eventing, try out stuff b
    valkill101
    valkill101
    I was thinking maybe trying some of my own art with a game in XP. Though, I'm no artist( I used to be very good, but never practiced much and fell out of it as a result).
    I still have the Futuristic Tiles Resource Pack from the Humble Bundle deal if anyone cares to have it. I also have a few ist and 3rd person shooters from the current bundle that I don't care about. Hit me up if you want any of em and what they are.
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Bioshock 1, Mafia 2 & Spec Ops: The Line.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Ahh, was just curious :) I'm sure those games will find respectable homes
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Lol, if not, than I'll just toss em over on Facebook and see who bites.
    Has anyone posted their IGMC game on the Steam Workshop? Is that even allowed?
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    The Steam workshop is a feature of Steam where users of a game or software can upload custom content for others to download. For games, this is generally either a game that has a level editor so you can play custom levels, or a game where the developers will make custom resources part of the game (like TF2)
    ??????
    ??????
    ahhh ok - i get it now :p

Thanks for the info man :D
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Yeah, Zalerinian said it best, lol.
    'what that kickstarter game that mentioned indrah's stream earlier today? wanted check that out, crashed lost link.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Which one, Darkest Dungeon or Project Phoenix?
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Project Phoenix, that's the one. Thank you!
    It says I missed the deadline, but I submitted my game on the 29th! This blows...
    valkill101
    valkill101
    My game is till in the category though, so never mind. Weird, but what ever.
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Thank you, Acetonide. Yes, I've submitted as Public. All is well now, wheww.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    For some reason when you are logged in, if you click on your submission on your dashboard it thinks you are trying to make a submission.
    How many days left? Two days? Oh man, juggle, juggle, juggle!
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Relaxing a bit now, since my game's pretty much done lol.
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Mine is practically done, just bug and spell checking and then it's off to be submitted. :)
    Game is esentialy done for the contest, but no more internet for the forseable future. Bummer, although, if anyone wants to try it to help check for bugs, just leave me a holler. :p
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Yes it is best to avoid that kind of argument as I said there are many kinds of Christianity. If the prince doesn't believe in it he holds his right to stay that way.
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    Thank you cornered cosmos, you have been the most mature about it so far. Also valkill101, i would like to playtest your game for you, you can pm it to me if you wish, and i will give you a review. If you want to see some stuff i have reviewed already read the last pages of the farming one's thread.
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Cool, thanks.
    It's thundering outside, great atmosphere for game creating.
    Palsa
    Palsa
    You should probably turn off your computer, plus running audio during a power outage can destroy your sound card.
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Being that my room is in the attic, that isn't a bad idea. However, I only have 5 days of this contest to finish my game, so I won't be able to do that.
    Palsa
    Palsa
    Well considering that the negative side effects include potentially frying your computer, you might want to reconsider that option for a bit. ^^;
    Wow, the site is acting real crazy on me right now.
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    It becomes a dog pile of complaints. The initial "is it just me" is one thing, but the dog pile of complaints afterwards is when it becomes a whiny cluster of annoyance.

And the entitlement on updates/notifications is really starting to get on my nerves. Take the forums down with two days notice? People complain. Do it in the background while the site runs? People complain. I'm done caring and aim to please nobody but my employer.
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    Complaint statuses are going to just be locked from here on out.
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    And it's not even really this status directly, I just mean in general.

Just know again, and again, and again... if the site is slow, I'll be there to fix it. Story of my life.
    I'll be posting information for my IGMC entry shortly today. It's been only a week since I started, but I'm hopeful that I'll finish in time. :p
    I still have the Futuristic and Zombie DLCs from the Humble Bundle if anyone wants those, just pm me.
    Got a refund for the wrong purchase in the Humble Bundle, fortunately I've managed to purchase the RPG Maker weekly bundle before it ended. Not sure what to do with these extra keys, hmm...
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    maybe you could give me one? *looks pleadingly at you*
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Sure, I've got:

RPG Maker VX Ace

High Fantasy Resource Pack DLC

High Fantasy Main Party Pack DLC

Futuristic Tiles Resource Pack DLC

Zombie Survival Graphic Pack DLC

All Steam keys, any one of those you want?
    Hopefuly support will get back to me with a fix before the Humble Weekly sale ends.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^it shouldn't matter, I purchased the humble bundle through an e-check that might take 3-7 days to clear, the support team assured me as long as it clears I'll receive the bundle regardless of when, so as long as you've placed said order any kinks shouldn't affect your purchase.
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Cool, that makes me hopeful.
    Rather ticked off, went to purchase the weekly bundle and was kicked to the regular pc and android10 bundle instead. I don't even own an android. I've sent an email to the humble support ninjas so hopefully this will be resolved shortly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... finding a font that works with the engine has been a bigger process than I thought it'd be. doesn't help MV loves to scrunch letters next to each other like a football huddle.
The new Phoenix plugin. I drew icons and an interface into it
R3-M1 can now leave footprints :kaojoy: Thanks Dsiver144 for another amazing plugin!!

1653686110642.png

Hey guys, do you wanna see who dominated the competition in our last game jam?! Stop by while we play Pinky by @Wumbohek Starting at 4:20pm EST.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zodismegalame