Recent content by Valkyriet

1. Valkyriet

Your favourite modern game soundtracks

@Matseb2611 You're right! The songs pretty much have the same overtones, not to mention the vocals in both are pretty smooth and low-pitched. I'm liking the emotions conveyed in the Bionic Dues theme, though (imo) I feel like they messed up the ending a little with that background piano >.>
  2. Valkyriet

Your favourite modern game soundtracks

I tend to subconsciously like the music of certain games I play and then forget about them if they had too soothing an effect on my mind. Talk about the Dory Effect ;3; OSTs I really liked : 1. The Night of The Rabbit . Also the Title Track 2. Ara Fell (Even though this is a pretty...
  3. Valkyriet

Don't get too attached to any of the protagonists. You'll only get heartbtoken x'(

Don't get too attached to any of the protagonists. You'll only get heartbtoken x'(
  4. Valkyriet

Disturbing Sprites

Haha, thanks! You're most welcome ^_^
  5. Valkyriet

I find it's easier and more refreshing to bake cake really early in the morning too xD

I find it's easier and more refreshing to bake cake really early in the morning too xD
  6. Valkyriet

Resource Blacklist - The resources you should definitly not use

I found this blog while searching for some sprites : https://rpgconspiracy.wordpress.com/2011/06/23/monsters/ At the bottom it's mentioned "I found these reposted a lot so...dunno what to do for creds". I think the phoenix and the salamander are from XP, but there are some I don't recognize...
  7. Valkyriet

Disturbing Sprites

Found out where you might have seen the toothy mouse. It's one of TheMightyPunram's resources. 1. Punram. He has some really great boss sprites as well, including frankenstein and a flying eyeball, so you might find something relevant in there. 2. There's also Kazzador. Scroll down to...
  8. Valkyriet

Nandatooo?!

Nandatooo?!
  9. Valkyriet

Disturbing Sprites

You probably should link the images you posted from where you got them, instead of posting them directly, because someone made them, and if people don't know who, they won't know who to credit in case they want to use the sprites. Additionally, sometimes people who posted them do not include...
  10. Valkyriet

Horn Seal Sprites

@Labyrinthine I'm not really good at animals, especially big ones, and he turned out fluffier than makio's. Should I continue drawing or do you want to wait for someone else to try?
  11. Valkyriet

ama goo ga?

ama goo ga?
  12. Valkyriet

Requesting animated dolls sprites

I know you tagged it as MV but do you need it in the MV plump chibi style, VXA chibi style, or simply a tall marionette?
  13. Valkyriet

Cheers mate, hope you have a great year ahead too :)

Cheers mate, hope you have a great year ahead too :)
  14. Valkyriet

Community Characters Thread

@Cadh2000 Man, what shampoo does your character use?! That beard is so fudging fluffy! (๑♡3♡๑) Okay, here goes! RMW Name : Valkyriet Character Name : Valkyriet Materials : Dropbox Link Note : I'm sorry I don't have a face-set yet. I'm not a great artist; my noses always end up pointy and...
  15. Valkyriet

You better bring cakes, candles and a present this time wavelength! A sapling will do; earth is...

You better bring cakes, candles and a present this time wavelength! A sapling will do; earth is humble like that :3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bolenciagaboyy