Recent content by Vandeliar

1. LTN Games | Free & Premium Plugins | In Dev: Illuminate (Lighting System)

Anyone know how to add the windowskin opacity from the Timeline Plugin to 0 ? i tried: Window_Base.prototype.updateBackOpacity = function() { this.backOpacity = 0; }; It works, but i see the white Border from the default Window Skin =/
  2. LTN Games | Free & Premium Plugins | In Dev: Illuminate (Lighting System)

Hey LTN Games, first off, you have very nice Plugins there :D I have a Question about the Time System Plugin. Is it possible, to add an option, to hide the Window Skin ? Because, i dont like the Window Skin.., i just want to add a Picture Hud, behind your Plugin ^^. And maybe you can add a...
  3. Player-Profile Plugin

Bump
  4. Player-Profile Plugin

Bump
  5. Player-Profile Plugin

@Tsukihime: The Second Map isn't created. The Screenshot was just ah fast example of how it looks for me ^^ By clearing some Points, the plugin dont need a party member switch system. This Plugin just need to show something like a form of Account. Only to Show Actor 1 (i use them...
  6. Player-Profile Plugin

@Tsukihime: Yeah, because i can easily change the style or layouts for this. That's the only Reason, why i use maps instead of a Window Scene based layout. My Javascript knowledge is at zero..
  7. Player-Profile Plugin

@Tsukihime: Yes i can: First MAP without clicking on the Avatar. Second MAP with clicked Avatar: The Screens are only for Show, because the Colors doesn't Match right ^^' Is it possible to do something with js ?
  8. Player-Profile Plugin

@Tsukihime: Hello Tsuki. I look something like on my sample Picture. I guess i have all features for it at the top. Would be nice :)
  9. Player-Profile Plugin

Bump
  10. Player-Profile Plugin

2nd Bump
  11. Player-Profile Plugin

Bump
  12. Player-Profile Plugin

Hello Community. Is it possible to do ah Profile Plugin ? Like in Moba Games (Leauge of Legends, Heroes of the Storm) ? Basically to use it for Actor 1. Which means, if you teleport on the Map, the Profile Actor isn't in the Menu and don't be a playable Character in Battles. It...
  13. Ultimate Stat Distribution Script Updated 1.2

@Frozen_Phoenix: Hey ^^ Sorry for the long reply. It works now. Maybe it was ah problem with the changed screen width. It's working Perfect now. Thank you for this amazing Plugin !
  14. Image/Picture Positioning Utility

Omg.. you are a God !! :O Thank you for this lifesaver..!! I can rest in piece now :rock-left:
  15. Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

Thanks for your time to reply. It's Okay for offline Games. Just wanted to know whats the error can be. I also make ah offline Game, so it's no problem for me. Still Thanks for this amazing Plugin you do it ! And sorry for my bad Englisch =/

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lassmuoo