2. Vandriette

Game & Map Screenshots 11

~~Insert borked image here~~
  3. Vandriette

New game map and sprite~
  4. Vandriette

RMMV Was this written to be compelling?

I've changed up the wording because I used the word "summary" by accident. Everything I've written in the first post basically preceedes the summary, whenever I write that. What I've written right now is supposed to compel the player to be interested in the game. I wouldnt call it a summary per...
  5. Vandriette

Thats a bit confusing. I read up on game ideas and prototypes, and this is definitely not a prototype, nor am I looking to get feedback on my plot. This is more so a writer's question as to whether my summary is well written or not.
  6. Vandriette

So sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forums, but anyways. For the long time I've been a developer, game maker, writer, I've had quite a hard time with summaries, and while I've improved in every category in the past 8 years or so, I still suck at making summaries for my project. Here...
  7. Vandriette

Need some feedback here on some lighting and shadows I set on this map. What do you guys think? Looking for critic, experienced lighter and shader is a plus.
  8. Vandriette

Responsibility on a PG-13 Website

As much as I shouldnt really be complaining or bringing it up, I'm surprised, or baffled rather, that my game got a rating within the R13 range (development). In my opinion, personally, again, just an opinion, I wish age restrictions could be looser when it regards projects, but in regards to...
  9. Vandriette

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Film grain anyone~?
  10. Vandriette

Game & Map Screenshots 9

It's not that difficult to modify the reflections, it's just I'm pounded with so many other parts of the maps, it's alot of work. I mean, there's so much layer work involved because the player also leaves a reflection on the map, and lighting, its a nightmare. For future maps though, it's...
  11. Vandriette

Game & Map Screenshots 9

I've heard this quite a few times from others, and, it's something I'm aware of. Though, and I know this sounds lazy, (because it is), but, it looks pretty enough that most players will either not care, or not notice~
  12. Vandriette

Game & Map Screenshots 9

My game used to run at a higher resolution, but, I had to cut down due to lag. Immersion actually seems better at lower resolutions, which is odd.
  13. Vandriette

Rosary Of The Reaper (R13+)

**outdated**

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309