Vanessa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• freelance illustrator seeking jobs. (me)
     haha
    ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    Omg this is sooo good! 

I would definitely hire you if i had a bunch of money... but i don't! So i guess that'll never gonna happen! :,(
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    hehe thank you
    thanks for your appreciation! XD
    Shaz
    Shaz
    You can't advertise on the status feed, and you can't advertise at all until you meet the requirements to post in Classifieds - Offers.  I'm sure you've been told this before because I remember your previous advertisement being removed.
    so i realized it got deleted, i may violate the rules. feel so sorry didnt even really mean to break it..

Reactions: 2 people
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    "I may violate the rules"
    ... Just don't.  That's the best thing to do IMO.  And if you ever doubt something or have questions, simply ask! Loads of people are willing to help those who need it if they only ask. :D
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    Forgot to add 'have' for tense ?

Ty anyway for replying
    i resigned from works X'D

a concept artist and self proclaimed illustrator

open comission, payment via ******* huhuhuu

nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    you know you shouldn't do "advertising" you are open on commission other than in the commercial section? 
    Pixal arts is way too decent. ^^ i mean it's like you drawing with your eyes only open by 5% XDD
    Reactions: 1 person
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    even without zoom, it's way too blurry XDDDD
    Archeia
    Archeia
    That's not pixel art if it's blurry :o
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    i'm just kidding hhe

just implying it can't be done half assed.

i respect ppl who do pixel arts. classical level at it finest XD
    I'm going to make a new deviantart page, so i will just drop this image here first.

its a fanart of Garupan with exaggerated bewbs. I've working the bewbs 3 times more longer than the face... need to change that orz, not so cute tho.. kinda fail
    Arisa
    Arisa
    Wish I could have the courage to draw something ecchi! I mostly cab't because I have someone on every corner watching what I am doing
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    even there's no one watching. God always there XDDD
    Arisa
    Arisa
    So much for that idea, looks like SOMEONE is always there
    the project progressed like torrenting a downloads. That's when you have a lead project more a music composer than ilustrator or programmer. ^^ but i've tried to help with drawing too, at least it can be a basic reference for other staffs to work.
    Just draw this for everyone who's still working for their projects.

Nemo
    Ahh! I have only devian art ID, but haven't Drawcrowd ID or Instagram ID. That's too bad. Then when you show your drawing in this community, I will see you again.
    KayZaman
    KayZaman
    Gan...ba...te?
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    I'm usually drawing in the weekend and first quarter of weekdays.  I will create a new deviantart account again, actually i've lost the old acc email and pass. :D

It's Ganbare, used for terms to keep up the spirit together.
    waiting my recruitment thread to be approved. 
    Shaz
    Shaz
    30 now, due to people spamming to get 10 posts.  If you're not familiar enough to help with Support questions and don't have any of your own to ask, check out some of the threads in the Art, Literature and Music forum, or some of the threads in the Resource area or the ReStaff Resource area - giving feedback is a great way to become involved if you can't actually offer anything yourself, and resource providers don't get enough feedback on their work ;)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    PM me when you're ready and I'll check if you qualify and will move your thread over.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    thank you for your guidance, i'll try to use this forum rightly. :D  
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritea