Vanessa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New music video ~
    Reactions: futrchamp
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The beginning felt nice, but as it went closer to the middle, the electric guitar has became too violent. At some points it completely rips my ears (And I have it on pretty low volume). As the music progresses, it returns to be pretty alright, but still, I'm not sure if an electric guitar is the best choice. Maybe a flute instead or something.
    Dirge
    Dirge
    I dunno, I rather like the guitar and its effects..
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Sure, it's a matter of preference :)
    CxNSLRN.png
    New art!
    mistakenly redeem steam wallet to my 2nd account, now i must rebuy the RM mado dlc for my 1st account lol
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    And also can you just use the steam gifting function and direct gift to your 1st account (tradeable gift is gone in steam now)? and also
    you can filed for a refund with steam you know just tell them you brought the DLC for a wrong account.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    rm dlc seems cant be gifted. but i did bought it with my 1st account already rn, even tho i still cant use it. the button missings, i cant launch it orz
    The project is still looking for people. Please check my thread, hope someone will interested.
    jLOfo9Nm.png
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Status updates are not the place to attempt to recruit project members.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    Yep, i just inform that my thread is open ^^
    Opening up graphic commission to improve my skill
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    mlogan
    mlogan
    If you want to open for commissions, you will need to open a thread in the classifieds section once you reach veteran status. Status updates are not the place for advertising.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    Actually i just saying, my current status is willing to do some work www
    but i know it's not right, so i'm going to do it
    like 2 month ago i'm updated status here about how hard pixel art. Now i tried drawing object for the very first time.

HstHxvB.png

it's fun.
    Just my personal ego project, i will just represent my self, my experience and my vision in here. 
    MoFRggA.png

but i think it's developed into something wide and bigger. Now i just need to make it happen with RMMV
    many good games developed in here. all of them has veteran codemaster. I played some, they're quite intriguing. Personally i think about these guys deserve more support than mine. But i won't give up, i will reach there too. hehe
    38 days to go ~
    this time i draw Mily the tinker bunny for the hype
    udfb1id.png
    I've been thinking the way of her battles, MV is great  :D  
    40 days to go! a long awaited Crossfate Saga MV game shall be announced,

thanks for everyone's supports

ISqMvNL.png

be careful of Cerber Ransomware, it ate ALL OF MY media file .ogg, .mp3 .jpg etc (dunno how but png survived) >pic provided

Bp7k7m5.jpg

you can googling about it.

also,

sorry for my inactivity along september. was doing rl jobs to survive :D
    Morale
    It seems that there is little chance to save your files. I know Cerber is a critical ransomware and no way can restore the files encrypted by it.

Hope this information can help.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    thank you for responding.
    Yes, i tried to convert my files back but it's already been damaged.
    so i just cleaned up the disk and now i feels like got a new PC 

X'D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biconic