Vanessa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• parents called me to their place. No internet but you can still send me message. no need to worry if i'm not reply it quick.
    2I3cN2F.jpg

Yes, they lived in mountain side so i expect some adventure! 
    freelance illustrator seeking jobs. (me)
    wsIXyBG.png
     haha
    ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    Omg this is sooo good! 

I would definitely hire you if i had a bunch of money... but i don't! So i guess that'll never gonna happen! :,(
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    hehe thank you
    thanks for your appreciation! XD
    Shaz
    Shaz
    You can't advertise on the status feed, and you can't advertise at all until you meet the requirements to post in Classifieds - Offers.  I'm sure you've been told this before because I remember your previous advertisement being removed.
    so i realized it got deleted, i may violate the rules. feel so sorry didnt even really mean to break it..

JiNWi8p.png
    Reactions: 2 people
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    "I may violate the rules"
    ... Just don't.  That's the best thing to do IMO.  And if you ever doubt something or have questions, simply ask! Loads of people are willing to help those who need it if they only ask. :D
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    Forgot to add 'have' for tense ?

Ty anyway for replying
    i resigned from works X'D

a concept artist and self proclaimed illustrator

open comission, payment via ******* huhuhuu

JiNWi8p.png
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    you know you shouldn't do "advertising" you are open on commission other than in the commercial section? 
    Pixal arts is way too decent. ^^ i mean it's like you drawing with your eyes only open by 5% XDD
    Reactions: 1 person
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    even without zoom, it's way too blurry XDDDD
    Archeia
    Archeia
    That's not pixel art if it's blurry :o
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    i'm just kidding hhe

just implying it can't be done half assed.

i respect ppl who do pixel arts. classical level at it finest XD
    I'm going to make a new deviantart page, so i will just drop this image here first.

g4nPM62l.jpg

its a fanart of Garupan with exaggerated bewbs. I've working the bewbs 3 times more longer than the face... need to change that orz, not so cute tho.. kinda fail
    Arisa
    Arisa
    Wish I could have the courage to draw something ecchi! I mostly cab't because I have someone on every corner watching what I am doing
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    even there's no one watching. God always there XDDD
    Arisa
    Arisa
    So much for that idea, looks like SOMEONE is always there
    the project progressed like torrenting a downloads. That's when you have a lead project more a music composer than ilustrator or programmer. ^^ but i've tried to help with drawing too, at least it can be a basic reference for other staffs to work.
    Just draw this for everyone who's still working for their projects.

tB2AQ9kl.png
    Nemo
    Ahh! I have only devian art ID, but haven't Drawcrowd ID or Instagram ID. That's too bad. Then when you show your drawing in this community, I will see you again.
    KayZaman
    KayZaman
    Gan...ba...te?
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    I'm usually drawing in the weekend and first quarter of weekdays.  I will create a new deviantart account again, actually i've lost the old acc email and pass. :D

It's Ganbare, used for terms to keep up the spirit together.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ams63129