character's full image on post below
  2. Vanessa

Cop and Robber [ATTACH]

Cop and Robber
  3. Vanessa

Sheila Nagase [IMG] same caption as before. :3

Sheila Nagase same caption as before. :3
  4. Vanessa

Imabari Youko [IMG] just updating my game art in here, will be posted later on the supposed...

Imabari Youko just updating my game art in here, will be posted later on the supposed thread when i have more free times.
  5. Vanessa

@Bendyizzt Pretty much if had glasses on ^^ @Philosophus Vagus it's military grade. RGB...

@Bendyizzt Pretty much if had glasses on ^^ @Philosophus Vagus it's military grade. RGB included /jk yeah i want it too lol
  6. Vanessa

@Wavelength Thank you ^^ it was referring to a song that popular during vietnam war by CCR...

@Wavelength Thank you ^^ it was referring to a song that popular during vietnam war by CCR (They) Run through the jungle, and i make a pun from it. hehe
  7. Vanessa

extra [IMG]

extra
  8. Vanessa

Doing warming up in 2021 redrawing old display picture with current style. [IMG]

Doing warming up in 2021 redrawing old display picture with current style.
  9. Vanessa

Thanks for 2020 [IMG] Happy New Year everyone! Stay sane, stay cheerful.

Thanks for 2020 Happy New Year everyone! Stay sane, stay cheerful.
  10. Vanessa

[IMG] "fuyukai desu"

"fuyukai desu"
  11. Vanessa

[IMG]

12. Vanessa

[IMG]

13. Vanessa

[IMG]

14. Vanessa

i think i can use a whole november to draw more males, since it was certainly like 60% of my...

i think i can use a whole november to draw more males, since it was certainly like 60% of my client commenting i had too many female sample. hahah
  15. Vanessa

Nyanchou [IMG]

Nyanchou

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armyrule94