Recent content by Vanilla Cheesecake

1. Vanilla Cheesecake

So pretty much every SMT game!

So pretty much every SMT game!
  2. Vanilla Cheesecake

Akea Animated Battle System 2

Many thanks! I'll definitely be testing out how to write addons later when I get home~
  3. Vanilla Cheesecake

Akea Animated Battle System 2

Whoa! I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on this battle system. Excellent job!♥ Do you guys have any plans to do things like input commands? Also that leads me to another train of thought, as a bit of a coder myself, how receptive/flexible is the battle system to addons supported by the...
  4. Vanilla Cheesecake

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I would be very interested in this, personally!
  5. Vanilla Cheesecake

Gabe MZ - Step Sound

The video was super cute! Great showcase, I'll definitely be using this!
  6. Vanilla Cheesecake

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Hi, so this might be a bit confusing/unconventional because I'm unsure whether it's 100% an RPG Maker or VisuStella thing So I've been conceptualizing a multi layer audio plugin and I was testing sound and noticed that there's still a considerable delay in BGM (tested in blank new project) that...
  7. Vanilla Cheesecake

Ignis Character After Image

I was thinking about making a plugin that did this... You saved me a lot of time, thank you ♥
  8. Vanilla Cheesecake

This this this this this this this so much, man. I swear, I see it so much lately. I also agree...

This this this this this this this so much, man. I swear, I see it so much lately. I also agree that language isn't really an excuse to say "What the **** this ****ing sucks". Jackassery is a universal language, but so is etiquette.
  9. Vanilla Cheesecake

Max map size is a joke.

So for the sake of the meme I actually tested how long it took with walking in a straight line on this map. It takes about 35 minutes to walk across Skyrim's world. This includes things like geometry, terrain, landscape etc. If you can honestly justify a 1500x1500 map for your epic RPG then...
  10. Vanilla Cheesecake

Max map size is a joke.

Wish me luck guys my new epic RPG is incoming :rheh:
  11. Vanilla Cheesecake

Max map size is a joke.

This gave me a good giggle. It took me *1m 8s* to get from the left to the right side of a 256x256 map by walking. Sure, dashing would drop that considerably but this is assuming no obstacles or anything. Just a straight 1 line path. Stop trying to make the next Skyrim and think a bit more...
  12. Vanilla Cheesecake

Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV

This is very impressive for those who don't want to stick to the 48x48 grid and avoid the whole double tilset kerfuffle! Would you also allow grid snapping on/off? Or is this sort of out of the scope of the project?
  13. Vanilla Cheesecake

[RPG Maker MZ] Quick Questions Thread

CTRL+TAB will let you cycle layers.
  14. Vanilla Cheesecake

RMMZ RPG Maker MZ is now AVAILABLE!

Neato! Lookin' forward to it! I really appreciate the documentation as a JS rookie, so it's got me excited lol
  15. Vanilla Cheesecake

RMMZ RPG Maker MZ is now AVAILABLE!

Is there any news on the English translation of the plugin course? https://tkool.jp/mz/plugin/

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Two NPCs blinking animations in VNMaker and two to go. Some progress!
Fun Fact: My last two projects (Fursona and A Postmortem Nation) were released before I could do post-completion playtesting because I got so excited and happy I released them on the spot. Sometimes I have rubbish impulse control. smh
Circle, circle, dot, dot... I got my first COVID shot! And I barely felt it, which shocked me. Usually having Autism causes my sense of touch to be amplified! I go for my second dose in June.
Another update, this time on moving. I got the keys to my apartment today, but it was poorly cleaned/repaired. They're working on it, don't worry!
:kaojoy:I just saw 2 players reached 10 hours.
The game is totally not for cult recruitment. As of yet, we have not summoned Cthulhu.
Unfortunately, besides that, many issues still need to be fixed for more common fellows.
To at least pretend everything is normal here. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petebooh