Vanitas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Squall claims his dad's a moron, let's see if his and mine can have a stupidity competition.
    McTricky
    McTricky
    Does your dad get leg cramps too?
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    Did your dad ever throw his friends off a cliff before jumping off himself?
    I love those moments of complete dialogue brilliance that you don't even pay attention to.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Sorry what? I was eating a sandwich :3
    Puzzles! anybody got good puzzle ideas? ;w;
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Order of operations puzzles with vague clues are always fun.

For example, in Silent Hill, you had to re-enact a play from the script, by dimming the lights, properly angling the spotlight, changing scenes, starting a rain machine, etc. If you did it out of order everything would reset.
    Vanilla Cheesecake
    Vanilla Cheesecake
    TOTALLY HAVE MUSICAL TOUCH ACTIVATED FLOORS WHICH PLAY NOTES AND THEN HAVE THE PLAYER PLAY THEM BACK IN A SPECIFIC ORDER! I mean, like seriously. I love those puzzles. <3333333333333
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    a puzzle where you have to recite what a random npc says verbatim under a pulse-pounding timer, and if you're off by one letter you die and the game deletes your save. day one purchase

in all seriousness, i've always liked puzzles that call upon your observational skills and have you revisit certain locations. something that makes you go, "oh, i think i know what this is for!" when you pick up a peculiar item.
    Void y u have so many portraits orz (he uses Eric's graphic...and I'm making edits)
    Anybody else got the actor revival error in Yanfly FTB? When you try to use an actor during the same turn they're revived, the script crashes :C
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Good morning. Please introduce caffeine in the proper slot. Not sufficient caffeine, add more. Add more. Continue until you hear a sound signal. Please continue. Insufficient caffeine. Increase the quantity of SRW music. Add caffeine.
I have to fix a little more.
Or maybe a lot. Yeah, I need to make the characters look a little bit more fit in some poses.
There once was a man whose name was my own
Who tried to make games for console and phone
But after ten years
Some blood sweat and tears
Weird status updates were all that he'd shown.....
I go out once every two weeks. My bf works full-time. Why is it only ever me getting sick? T_T
I've been debating on this as the title screen for a while now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkcc