Recent content by Vaslow

1. Vaslow

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

you should skim through the earlier pages for this thread. Someone has posted a fix for that using code and there are a few other fixes as well. I think it was around page 100. would be nice if there was a list of community fixes
  2. Vaslow

That is strange. In my own battle where I have NPC then the battle ends when the enemies are defeated. The demo mission has a win condition to collect the stolen goods. It wont end until those goods are collected. There is no way to disable <Actor Cell> events unless you find a way to move...
  3. Vaslow

1. I've never had this issue. It may be that the current version of LETBS doesn't work well with the latest version of RPG MV but that's just a theory. Try downloading the demo and building your project from there. 2. As far as I know there is no way to make enemies pass through obstacles. Your...
  4. Vaslow

RMMV Star Battalion Terra (With Demo)

Released a short demo, about 45 minutes of gameplay.
  5. Vaslow

I don't think it's a good idea.

I've been having a similar debate. I have a plague as a major event in my games lore and worry that some will say I ripped off ideas from the current situation. Probably will be fine as it is and I won't be changing anything.
  6. Vaslow

Extra turn doesn't seem to be working in states or classes though the documentation says it should work in states. Edit: Still the case. But I found a workaround. Create a skill that has extra_turn: 100% in the letbs note tag. In your sequence place: "effects: user, skill(X), 5", //X being...
  7. Vaslow

Are you working from notetags or from the LETBS.config? I'm not sure what you mean by AOE info. I can tell you that it should go into your specific sequence in the LETBS.config file. It is possible to have sequences run in the notetags. The Bomb skill for the fire_chicken summon in the demo...
  8. Vaslow

You can exclude entities from aoe's. just put -(X) {aoe}_battlers -user //Select all battlers in the action AoE except the user. 3_battlers_in_{aoe} -{circle(2)}_battlers //Select 3 random battlers in the aoe expcept those in the scope circle(2) The documentation is really helpful. Kudos to...
  9. Vaslow

Thanks a lot for this fix. How could I add a little delay so that the battle doesnt start immediately after the transition? @Myers & Sparks. Get rid of scope_options: include_center
  10. Vaslow

RMMV Star Battalion Terra (With Demo)

I've nearly finished making a small demo version and would need a few willing test subjects. Theres some new screenshots of the game in the main post featuring new characters and to make this post a little more interesting here's a video.
  11. Vaslow

Thanks. I managed to get the enemies spawning where I want them. I wasn't able to get neutral enemies working but I'll maybe try in a clean install without any other mods. Would I be able to add sounds when moving? I'm thinking I might be able to add a play audio line to the move squence (if...
  12. Vaslow

There should be a download link just dig through the replies. I have two questions I’m hoping to have answered. 1. Is there a way to have enemies spawn in specific cells? I tried <Enemy Cell: 6> But that hasn’t seemed to change anything. <Actor Cell: X> works fine for me. 2. Is...
  13. Vaslow

Animation play on player during battle.

I have only one event page. I am trying to get an animation to play on an actor not an enemy. The Show Animation command works only outside of battle and the Show Battle Animation only applies to enemies not actors.
  14. Vaslow

The response was to use the Force Action command to have the actor use a skill with the desired animation as the casting animation. I tried this but it didn’t work. I’m not sure if I have to have the actor learn the skill first before I can force actions. You can view the old thread here...
  15. Vaslow

Sorry to ask this but the last time it was asked was 5 years ago. How can I get an animation to play on actors in side view battle without the use of plugins?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

I just like this website:
lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tonypro18204