Recent content by Vassago

1. Vassago

RMVXA Demons from Beyond - Horror/Sci-fi RPG (downloadable DEMO)

The khas lighting script problem you're speaking about happens when you press the key for the forced exit and try to restart the game at the first time. I never had any problem with crashes during the game. Anyway, thanks for your feedback!
  2. Vassago

Hey guys, nobody wants give it a try?
  3. Vassago

New Updtate: I made a short video presentation to reveal some animated maps (see at the top of the thread). Yes, I know...it's a little bit laggy, but unfortunately my pc is pretty outdated. Well, in any case, I hope you enjoy it!
  4. Vassago

Favourite Horror Game?

Silent Hill in the old days, then there's the Outlast series
  5. Vassago

Video Game Characters You Adore

Very nice topic, lot of memory :rolleyes: - Trevor (GTA V) - Red XIII (Final Fantasy VII) - Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect) - Minsc (Baldur's Gate) - Vamp (Metal Gear Solid) - Ben (Full Throttle) - Vernon Roche (The Witcher 3) - Abe (Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee)
  6. Vassago

Auto-extinguishing torches

Hi guys, I want to share with you a simple and fast method to create a light (torch, lantern, lighter or anything else) which comes on when an item is used by your inventory, and that comes off after a certain period of time. I already went through this with my game and works pretty well. I...
  7. Vassago

Auto-extinguishing torches

Hi guys, I want to share with you a simple and fast method to create a light (torch, lantern, lighter or anything else) which comes on when an item is used by your inventory, and that comes off after a certain period of time. I already went through this with my game and works pretty well. I...
  8. Vassago

What is the worst part about game making?

fix teleports between two or more maps full of complex events :D
  9. Vassago

Best way to create a story.

I'll tell you what I do when I try to write a story out of nowhere. Start from a mental picture. It may be a paintint, a scene from a movie, a dream that you had, a memory. The, put your main character. Who is he? And what is he doing there? What did he do before? Give him a purpose...and the...
  10. Vassago

Long & linear or Short & varied?

It's hard to say. In my opinion there are games which are born to be short. It's all about the storyline. Short games are for action and fast placed situations, the long ones are meant to engaging the player in an adventure he'll never forget.
  11. Vassago

CTB or ATB?

Personally, I prefer the ATB method. It's more hectic and angsty (in a positive sense). Furthermore, most of the ATB systems offer the chance to stop the time during your turn, giving that strategic aspect you were talking about
  12. Vassago

Cut scenes - How long is too long?

1) No, not al all, but they have to make sense and "something to say". 2) No more than two - three minutes (a little be more if in addiction to dialogues, there's also some real frantic action). 3) to dazzle the player, with something that he's not expecting.
  13. Vassago

RMMV Lantern of Worlds

I like it, seems to be interesting
  14. Vassago

Hello Guys! I'd like to show you my game, Demons From Beyond: The Shadows of Annwyn. This is a science-fiction RPG game set in a bleak post-apocalyptic vision of the future. One of the most distinctive features is undoubtedly the visionary and sinister storyline, with lots of strange elements...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone doing anything for NaNoWriMo this year?
Listening to, "Draum" by Eldrim. If you haven't heard it before, do so. Absolutely lovely, and utterly haunting.
Using Live2D is actually pretty fun once you get familiar with where everything is. :rhappy: And no, I'm not learning because of the Vtuber thing going around, but yes looking at those helps a lot to know what can be done :LZSlol:
[Maybe Sensitive] Personal thoughts on being "cringe".
If I were to say, being a creator also means getting cringe ideas on your project. But why would having one makes the work somehow "being bad"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karterAKA