Recent content by Vastro

1. Game with no character levels

AWSOME!! thanks alot for the assistance you two! =]
  2. Game with no character levels

.....i dunno what this is or how you suggest i use it or what its intended to do? XD sorry as i said very new to this. this sounds very promising =3 thanks. any good places to look for UI plugin ??
  3. Game with no character levels

yeah that's an option i am aware, was more wondering if there was way to do away with levels and character experience completely so its not *Character A - LvL 1/99 (and never levels up)* or at end of every battle " 0 EXP!! "
  4. Game with no character levels

HI! new to rpg maker MV and havent used any older rpg makers in aloooong time, working on a game idea but one major issue is for the game i have planed i need to remove character levels & character experience.... but i have no idea where to even begin with doing such a thing any help or advise...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just finished Variables I lesson! Urrah! I'll be publishing it soon. :smile:
Hopefully brighten your Monday.
SwordSkill wrote on alice_gristle's profile.
Hey, wanna give my project a try? I promise it will be easy.
Seeker Clones.png
Work on the Decepticon Seeker sprites is taking longer than I anticipated. I have five down: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Acid Storm and Nova Storm. Three left to go: Ion Storm, Sunstorm (needs rework), and Slipstream. After completing their walking sprites, should I wait to post them after I've done a transformation sequence?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slot777situs