Vayne
Last Activity:
Sep 18, 2013
Birthday:
May 7, 1992 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

Vayne

A Perfect Newb, Male, 27, from AZ

Having a lot of trouble making a common event for transferring. Saw a thread on it; can't seem to get it to work. I B so stoopid sumtimes yo. Jun 16, 2012

Vayne was last seen:
Sep 18, 2013
    1. Vayne
      Vayne
      Having a lot of trouble making a common event for transferring. Saw a thread on it; can't seem to get it to work. I B so stoopid sumtimes yo.
    2. Vayne
      Vayne
      Wargarble.
      1. Kevvviiinnn
        Kevvviiinnn
        that's not even a pokemon
        Jun 15, 2012
      2. Vayne
        Vayne
        No; not remotely.
        Jun 15, 2012
      3. Kevvviiinnn
        Kevvviiinnn
        why did you give me hope
        Jun 15, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    May 7, 1992 (Age: 27)
    First Language:
    English
    You may call me Reid or Vayne--Reid being my real middle name. Perhaps, in the future, should I have some sort of 'credibility' and contribute within the forums, my real name will be given for purposes of credit.

I'm a psychology major, and I have Aspergers. However, as of 2013, Aspergers will be considered autism--it is, after all, on the spectrum. So let's just go with that. But I'm very, very high functioning.

I spend most of my time doing schoolwork, playing MMO's and nostalgic RPG's from my earlier life, and fiddling around with RPG Maker VXAce. I can't draw; I'm not too good with music. But I excel at plot coordination, peer mediation, and story concept--as well as definitive, finalized story makin'!

I have a dog. A manly man's dog named Katie the papillon. I'd like to say she's my muse, but actually, she's just a cute nuisance who gets in the way when I'm typing. I'm a bit shy, but I'm really gonna put myself out there to meet everyone and become friends, hopefully! As well as contribute in some way!

--As an afterthought, please feel free to contact me through my email, which is the same as provided in AIM/MSN of contact methods. I suppose you can contact those as well, though I'm absolutely terrible at remembering people! You've been warned.

Insert dancing pandas.

Gaming, reading, writing, roleplaying, psychology, failing at musical instruments, snowboarding when possible.

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    patchyboy444444@hotmail.com