Recent content by Vayne88

1. Steam vs Itch.io?

Which one better for rpg maker games? And does anyone have tried Epic Game Store?
  2. Realistic Budgets

I just want to let you know about steamspy numbers.
  3. Realistic Budgets

He only sold it on steam, no humble bundle. Btw how steamspy know 1400 copies are pirated version?
  4. Realistic Budgets

Well not all rpg maker games can be succesful. And how steamspy can track cracked copies? They play cracked game without opening steam right? (im not a pirate so its my guess). Even if steamspy can tracked illegal copies, it doesnt matter because developer doesnt get the money .Steam give you...
  5. Realistic Budgets

No, he doesnt give out many free keys, and the game is just 1 month old. He said, dont believe steamspy, it isnt accurate
  6. Realistic Budgets

Btw steamspy isnt accurate. Some of my friend published game on steam, steamspy said it havs 1500 owners, buy its actually only below than 100 sales
  7. Realistic Budgets

Hmm do you all even get "break even" moment when you spent $10k-$15k for a rpg make rgame? Im curious
  8. Eternal Twilight

You know if you have poison and blind for ex, the poison and blind icon above the char keep changing.
  9. Eternal Twilight

Hey this is a very awesome game! Can I ask you about buff display? I love how it keep changing if you have multiple buff, how do you do it?
  10. how to change buff and debuff position

So I have changed the resolution for my game to 1280x720. Now I want to change the buff location to the left (closer to the actor name). how to change it?
  11. Vehicle event cant move on water

Thanks!! I make the vehicle event to through and it worked
  12. Bored to finish the game development

Hmm prob too many things to do
  13. Bored to finish the game development

What's your trick? I have done maybe 30% contents and kinda bored to finish it lol. I need some motivation
  14. Vehicle event cant move on water

So i made an event that have boat picture, i set a movement route on water but it cant move. How to make it moving?
  15. Game over bug?

fixed the problem

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Station