Recent content by Venderbox

1. Venderbox

Problem with Victor Engine Animated Battle

Thank you for the help, NeoFantasy. The tutorial I watched didn't cover that at all.
  2. Venderbox

Problem with Victor Engine Animated Battle

I have installed Victor Sant's Animated Battlers and Actors Battlers. I followed Passive Lion's tutorial on how to use it so my settings look like this: Frames: 3 Rows: 4 Mirror and Invert: False Mode and action: :charset I imported the Actor1 character set into my Battlers folder and set it...
  3. Venderbox

How did you start with RPG Maker?

I got into RPG Maker by watching Manlybadasshero, a Youtuber who plays a lot of RPG Maker games, especially horror ones. I really wanted to make my own RPG horror game, so I downloaded the free lite version of RPG Maker VX Ace to practice. I instantly fell in love. My first game was a generic...
  4. Venderbox

Dumb things you did when you were young

When I was 8, the house I lived in had really messed up wood floors. You were guaranteed a splinter if you didn't wear shoes on them. So, of course, I ran around in socks. One time I was sliding on the floor and suddenly I felt a horrible pain in my foot. I thought I had impaled my foot on a...
  5. Venderbox

DaveyBriteRpg - Musical Creation! (Back in Business!)

Thank you so much, Davey! The track is great and fits the scene perfectly. It's so amazing how you made this.
  6. Venderbox

DaveyBriteRpg - Musical Creation! (Back in Business!)

I love your music, Davey! It's awesome what you're doing on this forum for the community. I would like to request a battle theme for my non-commercial game. Genre: Orchestral with drumbeats Feelings: Dark, dramatic, foreboding with the slightest hint of hope Scene: A band of friends who have...
  7. Venderbox

[Ace] Matching sprite

I would prefer to receive it in this topic. :)
  8. Venderbox

[Ace] Matching sprite

Thank you starlight dream! It looks great so far. I would prefer the sleeves to be tight on her arms. As for the boots, they are black and medium height; her pants are tucked into them. I did not make the facesets myself; the artist is named Reese Carter, I believe. She and another artist named...
  9. Venderbox

[Ace] Motorboat sprite

Does anyone know where I can find a sprite for a motorboat like this one? (preferably one that matches the VX Ace style)
  10. Venderbox

RMMV Black Crystals - A Hand Drawn RPG [DEMO AVAILABLE!]

I love the art style! I also like that you can interact with your environment to get out of battles; that's a cool little mechanic. I can tell a lot of love and work went into this, I look forward to seeing more!
  11. Venderbox

[Ace] Matching sprite

I need a sprite to match this faceset: https://www.dropbox.com/s/755k7dh1hvpa6p1/Ethnic Faces Art Pack_Global.zip?dl=0 It should match the VX Ace art style. She is wearing a long-sleeved black shirt, red sleeveless quilted vest, blue jeans and boots.
  12. Venderbox

Do you finish a game before starting a new one?

I try to finish games before starting new ones, but if I find myself losing interest in my current project I'll take a break to work on a fun little side project. Sometimes when I'm working on my side project, I end up coming up with fresh new ideas for my main project.
  13. Venderbox

Underwater effect without scripting

I managed to figure it out! I was putting the fog graphic in Pictures, when I had to create a new folder named Fogs in the game's Graphics folder and put the fog graphic there. It is now displaying fine. I also used Craydragon's light beam and waterfog for extra effect.
  14. Venderbox

I decided to try out Shaz's script but for some reason it's unable to find the graphic file I used as the fog. My script call is this: show_fog(1, "water_reflect", 0, 175, 0, 220, -2, 1) When I start up the game I get a message saying "Unable to find file: Graphics/Fogs/water_reflect"
  15. Venderbox

Is there a way to show an underwater effect in a level that doesn't require scripting? I don't feel comfortable using scripts that require you to edit them, as I have no scripting experience.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.
Ksi
Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1gnus