Venion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I dunno if we're allowed to request in the shoutbox, but can someone point me in the direction of some archery target and fencing dummy sprites
    Shaz
    Shaz
    No, that's not what the chat is for. You can post in Resource Requests for things you need.
    I just evented the most intense fishing system. I bet that's what everyone thinks when they event fishing for the first time.
    Venion
    Venion
    His is for VX Ace, I like mine better anyway.
    anavn
    anavn
    Can we see a screen shot or demo ? I use ace so there are 3 fishing script i just decide which one I want to use.
    Venion
    Venion
    Well if you have VX Ace, mine is of no use to you, it's in VX original
    Anyone know how to make dual-wield optional or a learnable skill in VX?
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    Without a script, you could probably add a slot type: Dual wield in the equipment tab.

Put this on an armor or weapon piece.
    Venion
    Venion
    Eh, isn't that something from Ace? I'm talkin regular VX
    Just scripted a shield bash move in Tankentai, was a lot easier than I thought :p
    Not a lot of response to my project recruitment post, looks like everybody wants to build in VX Ace these days.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    its because it the hip and new thing now. Once another maker comes out, no one will use VX Ace any longer.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Give it some time :) I'm sure someone will come around.
    Venion
    Venion
    Hey thanks dude :D
    Fixed it now! Don't understand why it didn't work the first couple times I sent out the validation e-mail. Oh well!
    CocoKitty
    CocoKitty
    Glad it's finally working now! :D
    I can't edit my profile or post anything. Not sure what's going on :(
    PK8
    PK8
    Looks like you're a validating member. Did you get an email sent to you?
    Venion
    Venion
    Yep, confirmed validation e-mail, I don't know why I'm still not allowed to post or anything :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol
"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--
Any thoughts on my hexagon map system?
Idk where this post would go, so how do you change the font of the choice selection window? I have a different font for the game so it looks a little odd could someone tell me where this would go on the forum?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexyahoo