Recent content by Venjjeance

1. Venjjeance

VisuStella (SkillsStatesCore) Skill Cost Question

Hello, I am trying to using VisuStella's Skills States Core to replicate a nod to Final Fantasy's Gil Toss for a money toss skill. I have the damage formula worked out on the skill side but I'm not entirely certain how to input the cost formula on the plugin side. I'm trying to use the FF5...
  2. Venjjeance

Squalls Gunblade Attack From FF8.

In your video, you mention to set the attack formula as shown but the $gameTemp.tas_power part is cut off. What is the full formula supposed to look like? EDIT: ohh wait, after reviewing the note tags more it's (a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2) * ($gameTemp.tas_power).. correct?
  3. Venjjeance

Looking for Kaus Ultimate Overly

Woah, no good. Thank you both for the insight. I will definitely go look up Orange Overlay!
  4. Venjjeance

Looking for Kaus Ultimate Overly

Hello, Back with another request, I'm working on doing some parallax mapping via tutorial and Kaus Ultimate Overlay is being used as part of it. I tried following the link provided but it seems the upload for the plugin has since been broken. I tried doing a small search around for it and can't...
  5. Venjjeance

Soulxregalia's Cathedral System (from Log Horizon)

Well, seeing as I hadn't previously know this prior to the request I'm not really interested in obtain openly plagiarized content as such. I will be happy coming up with an alternate solution.
  6. Venjjeance

Ohh yeah, I have seen the name SoulPour777 attached as well. I wasn't aware they were bootlegging other peoples work. This is very unfortunate and I would have to agree with your sentiment. Thank you for the information, I wouldn't want to use such content in that manner either.
  7. Venjjeance

Hello, A bit late to in the game with getting into RPG Maker MV. Currently working on a game that was going to have a respawn system and I happened across Soulxregalia's Cathedral System which sounded exactly like what I wanted to do. Unfortunately the site seems to be dead now and the only...
  8. Venjjeance

Picture Not Erasing

Wow.... I'm dumb, o_O. Thanks! Not idea how I missed it set it to 100. Could've sworn it said 1, must've got set to 100 somehow when I was messing around. Either way, issue resolved
  9. Venjjeance

Picture Not Erasing

Hello, I'm messing around with setting up a very basic "intro", so to speak. I have a blank / black map with Trigger set to Autorun. Character transparency is ON. When the "New Game" is started, it goes to the black screen and I have an event that runs "Show Picture". Then it does a "Show...
  10. Venjjeance

Restart Battle Element (during battle)

Hello, I had an idea for a skill ability I would like to use but not exactly sure how possible it is or difficult it may be to implement (if possible). To give an example of how this may work, I will use the idea I had for it in a game I am currently working on. In my game there will be a bard...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kruthanasin