Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2019
Birthday:
May 15

Share This Page

Venka

Veteran, Female, from United States

Veteran

So.. got tired of my avatar. So I keep seeing this picture that me and the daughter colored a bit back.. so welcome new avatar Mar 6, 2015

Venka was last seen:
Mar 28, 2019
    1. ghorba96
      ghorba96
    2. vise34
      vise34
      Dear Venka

While I was using your script, I found out that there was a problem with the script, specifically the patch for Vlue's Randomize.

Please respond as soon as you are available.

The error is attached below.

Thank you for your attention.

Vinny

32285.IPB
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        if you post in the forums, where requests for help belong, someone else would be able to help you faster.
        Feb 24, 2016
    3. Redneck
      Redneck
      Congrats on the new updates on crafting script!! looks amazing!!! =D
    4. Venka
      Venka
      So.. got tired of my avatar. So I keep seeing this picture that me and the daughter colored a bit back.. so welcome new avatar
      1. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        I like it.
        Mar 6, 2015
      2. Venka
        Venka
        =)
        Mar 7, 2015
      3. Onomotopoeia
        Onomotopoeia
        Welcome....
        Mar 8, 2015
    5. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      Venka I have to download again your script for rework on the candy edition xD ...(my version is to much outdated! ) and I get new idea you can pm me if you want more details on the details : 3
      1. Venka
        Venka
        i figured you got bored with it :)
        Dec 12, 2014
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        NOT AT ALL D:
        Dec 12, 2014
    6. Venka
      Venka
      I finally upgraded my laptop :) I can now run high res project without crazy lag.. yay!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. whitesphere
        whitesphere
        Congrats!
        Nov 23, 2014
      3. Adellie
        Adellie
        ooh nice!
        Nov 23, 2014
      4. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        Congrats!
        Nov 23, 2014
    7. mlogan
      mlogan
      Fleece pajama pants with coffee cups?!? Swoon!
      1. Venka
        Venka
        hehe :)
        Nov 22, 2014
    8. Venka
      Venka
      Today is me and the hubby's 7th year anniversary. Off to bake a spice cake from scratch (it's the hubby's favorite) :)
      2. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        Happy anniversary
        Nov 18, 2014
      3. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        Happy anniversary
        Nov 18, 2014
      4. Venka
        Venka
        =)
        Nov 19, 2014
    9. Venka
      Venka
      Thanks to the mod who fixed my stupic message mix up so fast ;) you rock
      1. Archeia
        Archeia
        yw :3
        Nov 6, 2014
    10. Venka
      Venka
      Finally the first day to feel like fall. It's a pleasant 66 outside. Of course it's only today and it'll warm back up for the rest of the week.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Weirdly I misread that number too, but I see 666 everywhere so it's not that surprising.
        Oct 28, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        I hear you, being in Texas.
        Oct 28, 2014
      4. Sixth
        Sixth
        It's close to 0 Celsius here. -.-

I wanna live in Vegas too! >.>
        Oct 28, 2014
    11. Venka
      Venka
      So on the good side, the bathroom got a good hot water cleaning today. On the bad side, it's cause a hot water pipe busted. It's an easy replacement but busy day :)
      2. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        Yeah, I always give advice to people who are new to living on their own: Know where the water cutoffs are, know where the HVAC filter goes, where the smoke detectors are and if they are working.

There needs to be a like, small class on living on your own that includes that stuff.
        Oct 20, 2014
      3. Venka
        Venka
        Good advice ;) the first place I lived on my own was a 2nd floor apartment and it was the first time I had a fireplace..ever. So come winter, I put a log on and proceeded to smoke out the place and no clue there was a door flap for the chime that needed opening. So I used a lot of water to put out the log. Then the maintenance man lived under me and came knocking, wanting to know why his ceiling was dripping. I now just let other folks do fireplace type stuff lol
        Oct 20, 2014
      4. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        I like your positive thinking. Gee that was a weird day for you...
        Oct 20, 2014
    12. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      Ho venka : D! I will work on my shop system If I need help you will help me : { ­> ?
      1. Venka
        Venka
        of course :) I've been trying to get back to working on the craft script. I've got some work on it done, but I keep getting distracted :)
        Sep 13, 2014
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        YEAHH :3!
        Sep 13, 2014
    13. Venka
      Venka
      My daughter (who is 3.5 years old) has decided she is teaching me how to sing twinkle twinkle little star and the proper way to pronouce computer. I thought it was the teens where the parents become stupid and known nothing
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        I 110% understand, lol. My 5 year old is such a drama queen and I just thinking "It's supposed to get worse?"
        Sep 5, 2014
      3. Venka
        Venka
        yeah ;) well at least I have a while and she still is sweet 90% of the time
        Sep 5, 2014
      4. The Prince of Sarcasm
        The Prince of Sarcasm
        If I'm the prince of Sarcasm, my sister is the Drama Queen, and not in I'm playing Shakespeare type of way.
        Oct 17, 2014
    14. Venka
      Venka
      Spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out why my Hit Rate wasn't showing right in my code. Forgot the NPC I set up to test stuff with put the Blind state on the party.. Yay for wasted hours
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Ha ha, we've all made mistakes like that before! It only gets more fun from there!
        Sep 1, 2014
      2. Venka
        Venka
        oh without a doubt... I've done it several times already. Just haven't done it recently lol
        Sep 1, 2014
    15. Venka
      Venka
      Getting a lot of unfinished projects caught up.. always feels great to start getting caught up on things.
    16. Venka
      Venka
      I really should stop checking the news as one of the first things I do when I wake up.. Too many sad starts to a day
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        You'll be a lot happier if you avoid the news. Trust me. I'm on like 5 years of not watching the news. Doesn't stop me from getting some of it (I listen to the radio all day to keep from being bored at work), but it ain't as bad as like Yahoo news and other such.
        Aug 13, 2014
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        News are useful to know, but you're right, it's a bad idea to watch/listen to them the first thing in the morning, because majority of news are negative in nature.
        Aug 13, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I stopped reading and watching the news some three years ago. Never looked back.
        Aug 13, 2014
    17. Venka
      Venka
      Wow.. so many good games to play from the contest.. I'm so not getting any scripting done today =P
      1. Zane
        Zane
        Same here. I didn't even do anything today because I've waiting for Dekita's game to come out by doing a refresh every 30 min on the game page. Terrible me. =P
        Jul 1, 2014
      2. Venka
        Venka
        hehe ;)
        Jul 1, 2014
    18. Venka
      Venka
      I've joined the modern world and got my first smart phone. It's a Moto G 4G LTE
      2. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        Jun 22, 2014
      3. Venka
        Venka
        no doubt!! texting is not my friend
        Jun 22, 2014
      4. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        I don't even have a cell phone. I work from home and the only times I really go out is with my wife, who has a phone.

I use a house phone and google voice for texting people.
        Jun 22, 2014
    19. Venka
      Venka
      Is it just me, or there ad's coming out of the wazoo on the forums? This is the only site that's doing it for me and got the virus scanner going because of it
      2. Venka
        Venka
        figured it was just me. Scanner hasn't found anything yet. I'll look into some other scanners.. stupid utube downloading videos for my daughter lol
        Jun 10, 2014
      3. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        I don't think they're supposed to do that!
        Jun 10, 2014
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        There are no ads on the forum. You've got malware. Check your web browser for strange plugins.
        Jun 10, 2014
    20. Venka
      Venka
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Cool! If you need help with the graphics let me know.
        Jun 7, 2014
      3. Venka
        Venka
        It's for the code-off challenge =( so no help. But thank you for the offer!
        Jun 7, 2014
      4. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        Looking good! ^_^
        Jun 7, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    May 15
    First Language:
    English
    I like to script interfaces and some systems.

I'm not as active in the forums as I once was, so sorry if I don't get back to messages right away.

Signature

Things I support:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]