Venya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Contest would be about me basically asking you to make animal characters. Prize will be spare games I have.opinion?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I thought we had that rule too but for some reason I can't find it.
    Venya
    Venya
    well if its not allowed that's okay. I won't do it here.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    deleted my comments because tl;dr

We only allow member-run contests if you get a moderator or staff sponsor. However, you would not get one for this contest, as you are just after a way to get resources, and we already have several avenues for that (resource forums - already made; resource requests - small numbers [2-3 sprites]; project recruitment - artist to help you). Also, you haven't been a member long enough for us to be confident in your ability to run a contest well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stulfie