Recent content by Venya

1. Venya

well if its not allowed that's okay. I won't do it here.

well if its not allowed that's okay. I won't do it here.
  2. Venya

I would give credit but yeah it is both a scheme to kind of use custom art as well as see what...

I would give credit but yeah it is both a scheme to kind of use custom art as well as see what you can make. I'm not all bad just wondering what you thought.
  3. Venya

Contest would be about me basically asking you to make animal characters. Prize will be spare...

Contest would be about me basically asking you to make animal characters. Prize will be spare games I have.opinion?
  4. Venya

What do you do besides RPG Maker?

I do art of some kind at least once a day otherwise its usually a video game of some kind and coming up with characters too, or stories. 
  5. Venya

What do you collect?

I collect video games. have over 200 right now. XD
  6. Venya

Thinking about doing a contest, what you think?

Thinking about doing a contest, what you think?
  7. Venya

Sheep battler

I'm trying to use a temp one but its really not working out. I was hoping for a anime style one. Cause im using like the cartoon style for the pics on the side. I forget where I get it but this is it, so sorry im not using proper stuff. XD
  8. Venya

Sheep battler

Its battler, I have the sprite I just need a good image for the battle part. The monster graphic used in battles. Its being used for a single battle. The story part is they are hunting for a sheep in the wild and it will fight back. So I need something to battle for. And the style, um well... I...
  9. Venya

an intro!

hi I'm Venya. I'm learning to use the VX ace and would love to take some ideas or at least try and use your story for the game. I will need help and I am going to ask of course.  I love to RP, I love to draw, and I love to learn.  :rock-left:   B)   :rock-right:
  10. Venya

Sheep battler

I know this sounds ridiculous but I do need a sheep battler icon thing. it needs to be a black sheep, not really demon like or even cute just a regular sheep battler thing for RPG Maker VX Ace. I want it cartoony and anime like as much as possible but its not required. I just need a sheep! I...
  11. Venya

Need a battler Sheep!

Need a battler Sheep!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)
Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vargass02