Verdeware
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if I had questions on a graphical script (Script in question is DAS Moony Liquid Parallax) Would that go in script support or post it in the RPG Maker ace section?
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    script supp
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you need support with an existing script, it goes in Script Support. If you need a new script written (or help finding one), it goes in Script Requests. NO script questions go in the Ace Support forum.
    TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    This is great !

i have a question tho, what does the words (in Japanese or Chinese above there XP) say?

and does it have any meaning to the game? (the game's origin, or just a reference)
    Verdeware
    Verdeware
    It says something ;) its going to reappear in the game at some point {I think they were just rune like characters}
    JacobM
    JacobM
    have you tried it with a more contrasting outline, like black? I'd like to see the difference.
    They better make an FF9 remake too...
    HopeFragment
    HopeFragment
    I heard that there are a bunch of people who work at Square Enix that actually want to make a FFIX remake, they've wanted to do it ever since the PS2 days in fact, but the higher-ups keep on shooting it down.
    Pine
    Pine
    They better make a new FFIX! I want to see vivi act mopey in HD and the rest of the cartoons too.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    9 was fun with the skills/traits learned from items and the old-school feel, my favorite is 6 though; I'd love to see it truly remade. Either that or a complete 3d remake of the first final fantasy for consoles with an updated story featuring the warrior of light and added mechanics.
    That feeling when you feel unmotivated :/
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It's best to take this time off to reflect or do something you've been wanting to do elsewhere. Forcing one's self to do work is luke warm at best.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Ms. Littlefish has a good idea. Though I usually just work on another project, many people advise against more than 1 project at anytime. I do it because if I get bored working on one, I have a stream of ideas for the other.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I usually go and play a game when I feel unmotivated. Usually after one 3 -4 hour session the motivation returns.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Mushroom ---

F.Knight: We runs out the food!
Hero: Anything could eat in this place?
F.Archer: It's a bunch of Mushroom over there. I wonder it's safe to eat.
F.Knight: No worries,we have to fill our inside no matter what it is.
(Hero & F.Knight Eat The Mushroom,After 10 Seconds They Collapse With Foam)
I hope I'm not the only one super excited about the Minecraft Live broadcast on Friday! (At least, Friday for me) I'm planning to catch it because I need to get my vote in there and add a mob to the game! I hope I'll see some of you there!
Hyptosis wrote on Sharm's profile.
Whoa, was browsing the forum and stumbled onto you account! Big fan of your work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ulrick-Deamon