Recent content by Versus

1. Versus

Sevarihk's original asset collection (XP version)

Getting cooler and cooler, keep it up!
  2. Versus

Lunarea's steampunk tiles

I think it would be mindless to not share them if they should be still avaible but aren't due to some error
  3. Versus

Lunarea's steampunk tiles

I wanted to grab a few of the steampunk tiles made by Lunarea and Cellianna, but they just got disabled by Photobucket. Has anybody got these? :kaolivid:
  4. Versus

Steampunk Tiles

Hey, are you going to reupload these tiles? Photobucket has just disabled them when I needed a few.:kaosigh: It would be a shame to lose them.
  5. Versus

Tilesets that don't follow the same style as the MV RTP

That's a true gem, thanks Adding to my collection right now, wonderful icons
  6. Versus

Sorry and thank you! That's some excellent stuff ;D
  7. Versus

Well, it doesn't hurt to ask I'll convert old stuff then
  8. Versus

Paid tilesets aren't an option (I live in a rather poor country ;C) I forgot about Time Fantasy, thanks I'm going to choose the style after I know what is avaible for me so I just try to find everything I can I'd like to have something more retro, in the style of RM2K graphics, if anything...
  9. Versus

I personally hate the style of the new RTP. It just doesn't look good when used for tile mapping Has anyone made some tilesets that don't follow the style of the MV RTP? Or has anyone converted some old graphics to MV? I was going to convert First Seed Material or really anything that isn't...
  10. Versus

DAN's XP Stuffs

Thanks
  11. Versus

DAN's XP Stuffs

Do you allow edits?
  12. Versus

Character conversion: rm2k to other engines

I love the 2k3 resources I've got and I'd like to switch to MV soon. Don't want to spend time on converting stuff by hand. I hope you will keep working on that :kaoblush:
  13. Versus

Strawberrycat24's data dump (and Customs)

Nope, Firefox I installed the addon Thanks!
  14. Versus

Strawberrycat24's data dump (and Customs)

Links to the images are gone ;-;

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Commander