Recent content by VesperCire

1. VesperCire

Deployed Game can't save (PC)

I've tried solving those four cases, but nothing came from it. If it helps, this is exactly what he said: Also, he's tried using Space, ENTER, Z and clicking on it and they all failed.
  2. VesperCire

Deployed Game can't save (PC)

I sent my game to one of my friends, but he says that he can't save. There's no error, just it jumps back to the save slot selection. He's doing this on PC, and the only plug in that I had that should be doing anything with saves is Yanfly's Save Core. Any help?
  3. VesperCire

How to show chapter titles with Yep_SaveCore

More or less what the title says. Instead of saying "Karmalia v.0.1.0" (the game title), I'd want it to show the title of the current chapter. The text would need to change depending on if the Chapter 'x' switch is on or off. Thanks in advance!
  4. VesperCire

How to make an endless path?

Oh alright, thanks, it works great!
  5. VesperCire

Isn't that only for parallax backgrounds? Either way, it didn't work.
  6. VesperCire

So in my game, the player and another character are walking down a path, just talking. I don't want this path to end until all the dialogue has been seen. How would I make the path seem endless, with the player looping up to the top of the path so they don't reach the bottom?
  7. VesperCire

Changing inventory limit midway? (Yanfly Item Core)

Alright, it works great, thanks for the script!
  8. VesperCire

I can't find in the Item Core script.
  9. VesperCire

I know I can set an inventory limit with Yanfly's Item Core plugin, but is it possible to increase the inventory limit partway through the game with an item or event?
  10. VesperCire

Help with a skill that inverses the agility stat.

Thats not what I want. I meant for the agility stats to be reversed in a way, so whoever (enemy or party member) with the highest agility stat goes last, and whoever has the lowest agility stat go first.
  11. VesperCire

Help with a skill that inverses the agility stat.

How would I make a skill that makes the fastest agility go last and the slowest agility go first?
  12. VesperCire

Help needed with a somewhat specific skill.

When the player uses this skill, they get infected with the Poisoned status. If they defeat any enemy (regardless of what health they're at) in two turns, they will be unpoisoned and have greatly increased Attack and Defense for the rest of the battle, but if the player fails to defeat an enemy...
  13. VesperCire

Help with making a 'Quarantine' skill

So my game has two skills that 'Quarantine' another actor. What I want this to do would allow the user to select any of their party members of themselves to Quarantine, the selected member will lose a turn or two, then heal all their HP and status conditions, then finally be able to battle...
  14. VesperCire

Skill that stops the target from healing (skills or items)?

Tried the second one and it worked like a charm! Thanks for your help.
  15. VesperCire

Skill that stops the target from healing (skills or items)?

How would I go about making a skill that prevents the target from using healing skills for a few turns, or if it's used on the player, they can't heal using skills or items for a few turns?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.
Quick question, what's the best way to capture-er, I mean RECRUIT playtesters? Should I make a project thread and use that?
Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?
Trying to access kissanime, Facing issues, Here are 5 working KissAnime Alternatives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoulDiamond