Vesutastic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I swear I sometimes feel sorry for whatever situation I put characters into. .v."
    Robert-Character Creator
    Robert-Character Creator
    I know I'm late to the party here, but I drew up some death animations for if the main character in my game gets killed, and it actually made me feel really awful for a while lol. Empathy can be funny sometimes.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    I killed my main characters family, best friend, made his first friend leave him. Or, I havent done it yet since I havent started creating my story but I have planned some parts of it. In the sequel I plan to make his best friend be alive somehow and they reunion...then it turns out theyre enemies and they have to fight. Idk how this will end, but I hope this will end good for both of them.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    @Robert-Character Creator I felt similarly when one of main characters died in one the ending. (I won't spoil what what led to their demise)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wrote RPGMakerMZ JavaScript reference in Japanese.
But I think you'll be able to read it through the translator.

back in April of 2019, I watched my friend's art stream on twitch. that was when I got inspired to draw most of the assets for my game. it's been a LONG journey since, but totally worth it.
RPG MZ multiplayer in development
Square-Enix, why you didn't released the classic Dragon Quests on Steam yet? :kaocry:
This is by far my most favorite boss monster I've made, its name is Gosck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tronfol