Recent content by Vesutastic

1. Vesutastic

How to make old dialogue effect later choices?

Your plugins shouldn't be at fault here, they don't affect switches or self switches. Mind if you post your event pages? Could make it easier to see where the problem lies~ :rhappy:
  2. Vesutastic

You ever have that one boss/enemy/class idea that sounds so funny or stupid that you simply have...

You ever have that one boss/enemy/class idea that sounds so funny or stupid that you simply have to do it? That's me right now.
  3. Vesutastic

How often do you work on your project?

Hello everyone! First of all, I hope this is the right category for this thread. And second, how often do you work on your game? Maybe daily, or weekly, or maybe even whenever you feel like it? I personally work on mine when I feel like it, but I want to get at least some smaller goals done...
  4. Vesutastic

2021 Goals and Progress Thread

My first time posting here, but I always wanted to do it, soo.. General 2021 goal would be to finally upload a game that isn't like made for a friend group. (or places that arent there anymore :rswt More project specific goal would be to complete my first chapter as sort of demo, and then work...
  5. Vesutastic

I swear I sometimes feel sorry for whatever situation I put characters into. .v."

I swear I sometimes feel sorry for whatever situation I put characters into. .v."
  6. Vesutastic

What if the drift is just the consoles wanting to enjoy games too? :LZSexcite:

What if the drift is just the consoles wanting to enjoy games too? :LZSexcite:
  7. Vesutastic

Realized I never posted here, so..

Hey everyone! I've been around the Maker Community for quite a while with way too many names to remember~ (Although I never really was here on this forum. :rswt) Started around XP, but took until VX to actually make a game, which well.. kinda had the results you'd expect for a first game...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.
would i get in trouble if i didn't take out the computer icons on my fake computer screen i had Discord, Messanger, and rpg maker up
Auto-Adjust Text Outline, Run Common Events on Transfer | RPG Maker News #111

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fenrir_