Last Activity:
Sep 18, 2019
Birthday:
Jan 2, 1985 (Age: 34)

Share This Page

Victor Sant

Veteran, Male, 34, from Brazil

Veteran

if nothing go wrong, the Mix Actions will be ready tomorrow, quite happy with the results until now :D Jan 7, 2016

Victor Sant was last seen:
Sep 18, 2019
    1. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      I was curious to ask if you intend to port your light system in MV? or this like a little impossible with how MV works :C?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        It's fine I am patient c: ! 

I was curious what's you plan to add to the MV version? I am impatient to see though!
        Feb 23, 2016
      3. Victor Sant
        Feb 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        if you do that you are my hero lol XD

and I do hope with that you will being able to implement realistic shadow !
        Feb 23, 2016
    2. Victor Sant
      Victor Sant
      "Do this plugin/script work with [insert someone else plugin here]?"

A recurring question that I still don't understand why people still ask.

Why they just don't test it to see if they works?  :unsure:
      1. AceOfAces_Mod
        AceOfAces_Mod
        My best guess is that newcomers have no idea how to debug the scripts for incompatibilities and ask the developer for any clues (possibly since we* know have a compatibility list for every script (because we are Doctor Who).

*Excluding me because I cannot decipher JS and Ruby yet (I only know C,C# and VB).
        Jan 28, 2016
      2. Zeriab
        Zeriab
        Subtle incompatibilities may be hard to find and debug. Testing is difficult.
        Jan 30, 2016
      3. Victor Sant
        Victor Sant
        @Zeriab well if they at last tried before asking it shouldn't be a problem. "I tried to use plugin 'A' and 'B' together and had issues/they didn't work" is totally different than "do this plugin work toghether with..." without even trying.
        Jan 30, 2016
    3. Victor Sant
      Victor Sant
      <rant>I hate how youtube is associated with google+ (wich IMO is horrendous). I wanted to put a custom url on my channel to reflect the same name i'm using on other medias. But then I found out that "the terms to add custom url was changed" and had some ridiculous conditions...

Ok, i went there and filled all the conditions (with the last being reaching 100 followers on the channel, thanks everyone :D )

Now for some reason i can't choose the name i want (victorenginescripts, as with my page and facebook). It don't even tell me the reason, just say that "you can't use this name". I know that it is not because the name is taken (i checked and it links to no channel/google+ account).

Those stupid rules and restrictions are probably why most people still sitck with facebook and just ignore google+ (no matter how much google tries to force it into people, making their services to require it)
      </rant>
      1. 1 person likes this.
    4. Victor Sant
      Victor Sant
      Nice to see they increased the forum body, now i can use it at 100% without everything looking squishy.
    5. Victor Sant
      Victor Sant
      Why people still calling me Victor SaInt?  :distrust:
      There is no "i". It's victor SANT.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. That Bread
        That Bread
        I suppose its a common mistake or trick of the eye. That's my only guess...
        Jan 19, 2016
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        I admit I was fooled too the first time I read your name, I guess it's because they consider you some sort of divinity of coding? Either that or it's just a simple optical illusion of your name.
        Jan 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. Victor Sant
      Victor Sant
      if nothing go wrong, the Mix Actions will be ready tomorrow, quite happy with the results until now :D
      1. meowchelle
        meowchelle
        Woo hoo!
        Jan 7, 2016
    7. Victor Sant
      Victor Sant
      I've started working on the Mix Actions plugin, and things are looking promissing :D
      1. PandaMaru
        PandaMaru
        (@⌒▽⌒@)ノ Sounds good!
        Jan 5, 2016
      2. Hoppy
        Hoppy
        I have no clue what that plugin is but it sounds good.
        Jan 5, 2016
      3. Victor Sant
    8. Victor Sant
      Victor Sant
      Ha, i found out the reason of all those dislikes on my videos. looking at adsense, it's very safe to assume it's a single person with multiple accounts disliking my videos. I was worried the problem was with the video, but the only one with a serious problem is whoever is doing that ;D
      2. Milena
        Milena
        Tbh, its not only you that's being hated for no reason. But I just want to tell you that you make great work. There's no reason to mind these haters anyway.

I for one, is looking forward for your work.
        Jan 4, 2016
      3. Shiroi Akuma
        Shiroi Akuma
        Don't worry if positive or negative, the more ratings you have the more top listed will your video get. They might want to hurt you, but they also help you with it. Or you deactivate the ratings.
        Jan 4, 2016
      4. Victor Sant
        Victor Sant
        @Siroi Akuma I was just worried that there was actually something wrong with the video or the plugin.
        Jan 4, 2016
    9. Victor Sant
      Victor Sant
      That moment when you notice that one of your best plugins (if not the best already released) had a lot of downvotes, and is the only one with downvotes... very odd.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Are you saying that your plugin is better than everyone else's? Please don't do down that route.
        Jan 1, 2016
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        I read it as the best of his own plugins.
        Jan 1, 2016
      4. Victor Sant
        Victor Sant
        @Shaz no, i'm not. It's the best of my own plugins, not the best ever made.
        Jan 1, 2016
    10. Victor Sant
      1. Fernyfer775
        Fernyfer775
        I just voted for the one that sounds the coolest, but a small explanation of what each is would be helpful too :p
        Dec 24, 2015
    11. Victor Sant
      Victor Sant
      I really HATE how RPG Maker deals with looping maps... whenever I have to mess with it, I have a lot of issues.
      1. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        If it doesn't handle how the editor does it, are you able to redo the tilemap class or somesuch?
        Dec 12, 2015
      2. Victor Sant
        Victor Sant
        The problem is just that the code is cluttered processing different things at the same method, it's hard to do anything about it without overwrtting things, wich is what i wanted to avoid =/
        Dec 22, 2015
    12. Victor Sant
      2. Susan
        Susan
        Welcome back! :D
        Nov 26, 2015
        2 people like this.
      3. Dr.Yami
        Dr.Yami
        Welcome back o/
        Nov 26, 2015
      4. boomy
        boomy
        Awesome, welcome back!
        Nov 26, 2015
    13. Victor Sant
      Victor Sant
      Anyone wants to make a logo for my new website? ;D
      1. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        i would VS pm me
        Nov 17, 2015
    14. Victor Sant
      Victor Sant
      After a long time absent, I'm back to RM. There is anyone ther interested in helping me with my new websites?
      1. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Hey Vic. Welcome back! Did you also pick up RPG Maker MV?
        Nov 17, 2015
      2. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Wb, I could help in a few weeks
        Nov 17, 2015
      3. Victor Sant
        Victor Sant
        Yes i'm going to move to MV.
        Nov 17, 2015
    15. TulinKei
      TulinKei
      Hope you are well Victor. I shall check back on your profile in the future. I hope things aren't too busy for you.
    16. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      HO Victor-sempai I heard you are the legendary atoa ...it is true >:3?
      1. Victor Sant
        Victor Sant
        Don't know about the 'legendary', but other than that, yes.
        Mar 20, 2014
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        no just heard your script (with the name atoa) was awesome is why~
        Mar 20, 2014
    17. RiseOfTheChimera
      RiseOfTheChimera
      are you still taking comissions?
    18. Dr.Yami
      Dr.Yami
      long time no see ~ :p
      1. Zeriab
        Zeriab
        Long time no see indeed =o
        Jul 2, 2013
    19. Victor Sant
      Victor Sant
      Too busy lately, so any request might take a long time before i can work on them.
    20. Dr.Yami
      Dr.Yami
      (╮°-°)╮┳━┳
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 2, 1985 (Age: 34)
    First Language:
    Portuguese

Interact