Recent content by Victor Sena

1. Victor Sena

How do I change my username?

@Archeia Hi, I'd like my username to be changed to Victor Sena
  2. Victor Sena

Golden Week Sale + New Releases: TOKIWA GRAPHICS Classic Monster Pack No.1&2!

When buying RMXP and RM2003, is there any additional content as an official guide? To collect.
  3. Victor Sena

Market Research (Personal)

Thank you all. Annotated data. õ/ @Kes Sorry, I thought it was there, because I would post a second research with samples.
  4. Victor Sena

Market Research (Personal)

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, dear consumers of RPG content. I would like to do a personal research, to update myself and inform how the market is related to graphics. Q.1: What engine do you currently develop your project? Q.2: In this engine do you use 2D or 3D graphics? Q.3...
  5. Victor Sena

List of "Missing" Resources

I liked both the fencing girl (Actor 3-2). But does it in SV. It has a lot missing material. ;-;
  6. Victor Sena

Vash Maker

No problem. Thank you for the warning.  Edit, Sharm. o/
  7. Victor Sena

Vash Maker

@Yangfly  Thanks for the compliment, bro. O/  Yes, only you practice a lot.  :) @Chiakster I'm happy to help, my introduction is improvised, do not speak english. :s I do both sprites. Example in topic: Kratos (God of War), characters of Hellsing and Chest RMBN (name for a "ReStaff" of...
  8. Victor Sena

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

:v http://nichegamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/rpg-maker-mv-08-07-15-15.jpg https://d289qh4hsbjjw7.cloudfront.net/rpgmaker-20130522223546811/files/higherres_illust.png Characters: Harold, Tereze(?), Mashya and Lucius(Lucia?). By Google H T M L ? ? ? ? LOVE? :3
  9. Victor Sena

Vash Maker

@JaredDufor I also love Trigun, who knows in the future do other characters. Topic all redesigned, terms of use (free all here) too, i hope edit all old resources... *Rm2000 complete * + 2 Rm2003 * 2 my first edition in 2010.
  10. Victor Sena

Guest Contributors

I have some doubts.    I can make a sprite in a different style of RTP?  When can I disclose my material that is in the package? One month after publication? A week?
  11. Victor Sena

Vash Maker

Updates! Character L in style VXP: Convert Kaduki to RTP RPG Maker's Cover Update:  ->   ->  It's me! Vash... Othor chars from Shop
  12. Victor Sena

Nanokan VX/Ace Stuff

Perfect! *0*  These tiles will help a lot.
  13. Victor Sena

ReStaff Birthday Bash and February 2014!

Error in Mirror Link in Mediafire. :/
  14. Victor Sena

Template Mack, Running.

As the topic title shows, I wanted to know if you have any template Mack running.     The template I'm talking about is this:   Could be this: http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5348/herodash1qi.png
  15. Victor Sena

Steampunk Tiles

These tilesets are great, thank you for having created. I made a map based on them. However, it has 1% RTPAce.  Do you intend to make steampunk characters?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickismyname