Last Activity:
Dec 5, 2019 at 4:03 PM
Birthday:
May 18

Share This Page

VideoWizard

Dragon Kingdoms Series producer, Male

Veteran

"Your game could be here!" I think that would be better than a blank banner at the top of this site's page. Maybe contact info to get there. Mar 22, 2018

VideoWizard was last seen:
Dec 5, 2019 at 4:03 PM
    1. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      "Your game could be here!" I think that would be better than a blank banner at the top of this site's page. Maybe contact info to get there.
      1. Marquise* and SmashArtist like this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        I wonder if this is a problem with your browser. The banner is not blank, it cycles through 3 different images.
        Mar 22, 2018
        Marquise* likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        There is a banner here?
        Jun 12, 2018
    2. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      The REAL Chrono Trigger is being streamed here, not the mobile port to PC.
      1. NeoFantasy and starlight dream like this.
    3. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      RPG Maker MV 1.5.2? Is this a first, where the previous version gets an update over the current? Might be rolling it back to 1.5.x series.
    4. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      :95:Fess feels left out and fears he might be confused with RPG Maker Fes. Perhaps one day RPG Maker 95 will shine down upon the land.
      1. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Wow RPGMAKER 95. I am wondering what that is all about.
        Feb 16, 2018
      2. Soul Tech
        Soul Tech
        Rpg maker 95 is i dont remember wrong (i used it one time) was a final fantasy tactics / fire emblem style battle system (i dont remember anymore, i have fish memory)
        Feb 16, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      3. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Mmmmmmm fish.
        Feb 16, 2018
        starlight dream and Soul Tech like this.
    5. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      I've made a fair amount of progress with my game the past few weeks, perhaps what has kept me somewhat sane during the holidays.
    6. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      Raven is back with power and ready to stream. And I'm thinking of starting up work on my game again.
      1. Marquise*, starlight dream and Kes like this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        That is nice! So ... erm <.< -_- >.> *inconspicuous whisper* Are you the Raven?
        Dec 23, 2017
    7. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      Raven can't stream right now because there is no power where he is, for anyone that is wondering.
      1. Marquise* and starlight dream like this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Awwwww.... uh... How do you knew? (Hope it returns soon thought)
        Nov 3, 2017
    8. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      So the countdown ends at 2pm EST. Hopefully whatever ends up happening will be awesome!
      1. Marquise* and Stoic like this.
    9. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      Dragon Kingdoms may be going on hiatus due to the hurricane. It'd be pretty hard to work on a game after long, exhausting work days.
      1. Marquise* and Artificer like this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        You take care of yourself first and good luck! Sorry I was THAT late to see your status.
        Sep 14, 2017
    10. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      10,000 tourists forced to evacuate Ocracoke Island in the Outer Banks. Geez, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned them in that topic...
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        What is happening?
        Aug 4, 2017
      3. VideoWizard
        VideoWizard
        The island lost power due to an accident and it is likely to take WEEKS to get it restored there, during the height of their tourist season. By the time it's restored, it might be Labo(u)r Day and thus the end of the season. Not good for business.
        Aug 4, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Owwwwww... Hope you do not live there. And those folks have good generators for their hospitals and essential services.
        Aug 6, 2017
    11. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      RPG Maker Fes or RPG Maker Flop? It's not good when you need DLC that isn't available to play a promising looking RPG on their Player...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        You have to keep in mind that this isn't a PC editor/engine for the 3DS. It's tailored for the 3DS specifically. It was designed to run well on the platform and has limitations because of it. There would be no lag or anything like that since it's not using JS or Ruby. If you've ever used any of the console RPG Makers, it's like that.
        Jun 30, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        I'd like it, just because I like tinkering with game makers. I'm not sure I'll buy it immediately, but it's already on my wishlist on Amazon. I think it'd just be kind of a fun little diversion while doing something else, or traveling, or whatever. I doubt many people will take making a game on it very seriously.
        Jun 30, 2017
        djDarkX likes this.
      4. Arcmagik
        Arcmagik
        I am getting for my son and I as he has been wanting to make a game but needs something a little simpler to start with as he just turned 8.
        Jun 30, 2017
        fiddlesticks likes this.
    12. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      Wazzup VD0?
      1. fiddlesticks likes this.
    13. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      RPG Maker Festival sounds more like an event than the next RPG Maker. Am I correct in assuming that it's going to be under control of Agetec, if it even makes it to these shores?
      1. fiddlesticks and Marquise* like this.
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Ewwww... That sounds like some add-on to MV. >:)
        Aug 26, 2016
      3. OZiO
        OZiO
        An RM Festival sounds like a dayum good time. 
        Aug 27, 2016
    14. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      Raven is streaming: 
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        TY!  Is Raven your name there?
        Aug 20, 2016
        fiddlesticks likes this.
      3. VideoWizard
        VideoWizard
        No. I'm just posting this because he couldn't.
        Aug 20, 2016
        Marquise* and fiddlesticks like this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Hey could because I dunno who he is here. :3
        Aug 20, 2016
        fiddlesticks likes this.
    15. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      What does the MV in RPG Maker MV stand for? I hope it's not Mediocre Version... that would explain things. I want an RPG Maker GV in that case, that has all the plugins (Poor Yanfly, making all those plugins to fix what should be standard features) and pseudo-3D support. No? One can dream...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        So I wasn't alone with long black screen with music playing 20 seconds or 30 seconds before the actual scene change occurred.  I was wondering what was loading since it was all dark and silent before and...  thought it just froze.
        Jul 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        The delay is killing me. RMMV is the first time I have ever seen a "Now Loading" screen in RM...

Though as a joke I JUST now thought about adding a "Now Loading" screen show picture effect for map changes, like when you walk out a door "Now Loading" picture shows on screen, then erases to new map.
        Jul 22, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        All right, I am reassured now. It does that when getting OFF map, when getting IN battle,  when getting OUT of battle!  Imagine if I did ESCAPE all the time! *facepalm*.

I was trying not to be picky on it.  Everything is cute IN it!
        Jul 22, 2016
        fiddlesticks likes this.
    16. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
       Streaming. Raven will be playing Dragon Kingdoms V and likely some Organ Trail.
      1. fiddlesticks and Marquise* like this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Too late for it but it is good to know you stream :D  
        Jul 9, 2016
    17. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      Don't shoot me, brah.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You know he missed on purpose that one time, right?
        Jul 1, 2016
    18. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      No longer a giant loaf of piñata, I can go back to what I do best now that it is spring. So fee, fie, fo, fum, look out forests, because here I come!
      1. fiddlesticks and Stapleton like this.
    19. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      Dragon Kingdoms V, my last full RPG Maker 2000 game, is being streamed now. 
      2. VideoWizard
        VideoWizard
        And the game stream's over. Still more fun in the devstream, where Raven develops a game while people read stories and such.
        Mar 17, 2016
    20. VideoWizard
      VideoWizard
      I wonder, will it be safe to make a game now, when MV is going to update from Pixi2 to Pixi4 soon? There's not going to be anything that breaks compatibility, I hope.
      2. Liquidize
        Liquidize
        While I can't say for certain, I believe compatibility will be the same, except for perhaps plugins that modify TileMap and possibly TilingSprite.
        Mar 15, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    May 18
    First Language:
    English
    So, hey, this is VideoWizard. I've been in the RPG Making community almost since it began (well, outside of Japan), or 1998 in other words. I guess that makes me ancient in internet terms.

Games I've made in the past: The Quest, The 2nd Quest, The 3rd Quest, The 4th Quest, Dragon Kingdoms, Dragon Kingdoms II, Dragon Kingdoms III, Dragon Kingdoms IV, Celestial Descent, Dragon Kingdoms V, Dragon Kingdoms Birth of a Legend, If Monsters Ruled the World, Ghostlight August Project (collab project), Project RMW World (collab project), and a half dozen Dragon Warrior/Quest remakes of which only one was released publicly.

Most of my experience in RPGs is for the older games, which I consider pre-PS360/Wii, with the exception of some DS games and also Xenoblade Chronicles.

Get me talking about Dragon Quest I-IX (X sadly hasn't released), or Final Fantasy I-XII except for XI and I just might not stop. I also have an interest in GT (and I don't mean the cars). My avatar is that of William from the Dragon Kingdoms series, he's a gentle giant (REALLY giant, too, like over 100ft)  that serves as guardian of the heroes. His pet dragon can fly the party to almost anywhere.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    videowizard2002@yahoo.com
    Twitter:
    dragonkingdoms

Signature

[​IMG]Caution: Playing Dragon Kingdoms Remake may make you feel 100 feet tall. Requires 1080p or greater.