Recent content by ViktorRocha

1. SV Battler Frames

Hello Strawberry Flower! Usually 1 frame represents 1/60 seconds (as 60 frames pass in 1 sec.), so SV Battler should make a movement (3 frames) in 1/20 seconds (3/60). Hope it's correct... And that it could help you somehow...
  2. Advice/opinion request: chars of different sizes in char sprites

Hi Violgamba. I had a similar problem... But i could solve it by using the RTP characterset to model the size of other sprites. Like, the left side character you have i would put him aside of a RTP character and match sizes of them (You can use the bigger characters sprite, about 48x96). The...
  3. MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Hello Wolfr136a1! Glad you liked it! Feel free to use then. About Derex's generator parts, i already have (and use) those. I made my own parts so i could add more options in the generator, as i was also missing a few styles for my own game. Short hairs are a problem in the generator, as 'male'...
  4. MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Thanks Halcyon! Just by knowing you're enjoying my work makes me satisfied!:ptea::XP1:
  5. RMMV Blades of Twilight [Tactical RPG]

WOW! Tha's all i can say! LOOKS AMAZING!!! I'll be excintingly waiting for your game release!
  6. RMMV Agility Class Names

I have used nomad too, but for a sword / bow fighter with adaptability skills (better in certain terrain) and tracking skills (low chance of been surprisingly caught and hability of pursuing - seeing steps from monsters on the floor).
  7. MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Hello Pear! Long time, no see! Thank you a lot! Yes, you're right, those took me a long time of work... But fortunelly they're done! And thats the reason i haven't finished Maig's threads yet. I know many of them look a little bit like the same, but they are variations of a few models. I'd like...
  8. RMMV Agility Class Names

I was having the same problem a few months ago... So i startes searching online... I didn't found many of the names i wanted, but in the end what really matters is the description and habilities of that class. I also deslike the 'bad thieves' portrait, so i tryed not usin those to... But in the...
  9. RMMV Agility Class Names

Hi. Not easy to choose names for classes... Sometimes myrmidons could use dual swords... Gladiators, Fencers, Duelists, Mercenaries, Swordfighters, Heroes, Assauters, Tricksters... Well, jope i could assist you with a few names...
  10. MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

:guffaw::LZYcheeze:Hello everybody! Today is a very special day for me! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! And to celebrate i want to share my happiness with you! As i cannot give a piece of cake for you, maybe i could share something from my gift (drop)box! What do you think...
  11. What drives you to make a game? If it's free, what's the point? If you charge for it, why?

Good afternoon Thomas and Hello to everyone! In my opinion, and as far as i could see by others comments, the main reason we start developing a game, book, fairytalle is because we want to tell a story. We are, after all, storytellers. I'm working in my first game in RPG Maker, i've made a few...
  12. MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

No, no, not at all! I guess i think just needed to put it out somehow :blush: Sorry for that... But to thank you for all support (in fact i've never really though of me as an artist, and as a new 'designer', seeing your admiration in my job, makes me believe that i'm helping someone, what makes...
  13. MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Hello Bobxin, thank you! Unfortunelly i'll need more time for hairs... I was expecting to finish all before december, but i had a few problems in my personal life and i couldn't handle that amount of job... After helms, hats, acessories, edits from Pearl's accessories and a few original capes...
  14. MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Hello Everyone! As promissed, there goes the capes samples: Information about those edits: All of then are for males and females alike (no gender discrimination here) - Numbers 01-06 are 'Scarfs' - Numbers 07-09 are commom capes - Number 10 and 11 - Side capes, from princes and knights from...
  15. MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Hello everyone! I'm really sorry that i stayed out for a long time... Unfortunelly my Dropbox account has a limitation os 7 days sharing via download link... I'll find out another way for sharing ressources, but until then, let's use Dropbox, simply 'cause it's the simpliest way i could find to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whataepicname