Recent content by VillainIsLemony

1. VillainIsLemony

How to make a Sliding Picture Puzzle

I'll try. It's only difficult because so much blue. And I'm actually bad at these types of puzzles.  ._. But I'll go through testing it.
  2. VillainIsLemony

For some reason one of them is 26. I don't remember having to redo one of the tiles but. ._. Replaced it, it automatically rerouted the id to 12, and no more crashing. You are a SAINT for putting up with me. Much MUCH credit space goes to you.
  3. VillainIsLemony

Everything is in the right region, I jumbled them up as you said, find a pattern that can be undone, jumble them up, and move the events themselves, NOT the images. http://i58.tinypic.com/213gbjl.jpg http://i62.tinypic.com/34reiv8.jpg While capturing this all I think I might have found an...
  4. VillainIsLemony

Well, it was working. Now that I've jumbled it, like you said, it gives me this message every time I move a piece. Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError occured undefined method `x' for nil:NilClass But on line 1411, it's exactly as you had me replace: eval(script) So I'm not...
  5. VillainIsLemony

Whoa wtf why is my Game Interpreter broken up!?!? Hahaha thank you. Oh sorry, that was my mistake. I thought id + 1 meant literally, the id number for the map +1 Edit: It works! Thank you SO MUCH!
  6. VillainIsLemony

Sure thing. https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkct3l8773e2a24/Map082.rvdata2 Sorry or the trouble.
  7. VillainIsLemony

I'm pretty sure I moved the entire event, yet I ended up with 20. So I'm going to check out the entire thing again. Thank you so much for the help. Edit: Hm, even with starting the entire thing over, the blocks slide just fine and everything works, again except that it tells me it's 'complete'...
  8. VillainIsLemony

Thank you, I'll go back and try that. I think everything went fine until I tried to shuffle them around.
  9. VillainIsLemony

Alright, I think I did this right, putting it together in a link. Thank you so SO much for looking at this for me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/feha2xr6c89ponm/PuzzleTest.zip
  10. VillainIsLemony

Hello! Thank you so much for this, I love sliding block puzzles! It works very well so far, I only have one concern. Whenever I move a piece, it always registers each movement as a "puzzled finished" and gives me the finished text. For each movement, even if the puzzle isn't 'complete'
  11. VillainIsLemony

Damaged Sprites Request

Thank you so much! Any little bit helps.
  12. VillainIsLemony

Damaged Sprites Request

Bumpers^^
  13. VillainIsLemony

Damaged Sprites Request

Bump^^ :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seeker Clones.png
Work on the Decepticon Seeker sprites is taking longer than I anticipated. I have five down: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Acid Storm and Nova Storm. Three left to go: Ion Storm, Sunstorm (needs rework), and Slipstream. After completing their walking sprites, should I wait to post them after I've done a transformation sequence?
yRMekcF.gif

Run, <null> run!
(sprite got butchered a bit while making gif file...)
WOOP WOOP!
NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!
Please, welcome to the stage...
Ramona Albright.png

Ramona Albright! A 20-year old World Key Guardian in training (More about the WKG's soon!), She is very impulsive, which leads us to the problem of the game. OOF. Kinda wanna wait till you know how to use the friggin World Key, huh?!
Bust sketch here!
IMG_20220124_110105.jpg
Little-by-little, keep improving your projects. That's how you finish them! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kuro1998