Recent content by Vincentus

1. Vincentus

Eli Pause Game - Works like the old retro games!

Also interested for a Pause feature during Battles. Cool plugin though !
  2. Vincentus

Theo - Enemy HP Gauge

I'm not sure if VS or someone else has made a plugin or fix for that. By default, with a 1080p Res, the enemy placement is kinda limited to the left side of the battle screen. (like if I place one completely at the right, it will appear close to the middle of the battle screen. Exemple in the...
  3. Vincentus

Theo - Enemy HP Gauge

Alright, thanks for the answer. I managed to fix the placement with the Offsets. Gonna be annoying to do it for each enemy though, but that's okay. And yeah I use VS' Battle Core Plugin, but I tried to disable every plugin but yours and this issue still happens. So, I tried to switch back my...
  4. Vincentus

Theo - Enemy HP Gauge

Thanks for this plugin. It suits my need a bit better than the gauges from VisuStella's BattleCore plugin. However, I can't see any Offset settings, and the gauges are misplaced by default. I'm using the 1.0.1 plugin version. Did I misunderstood something ? Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.
I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loyalvib