vindaca
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You'll have to excuse me for being a new dad for a minute but I changed my profile picture to my son. I couldn't resist he's just too damn cute. *pinching his cheeks
    I just added a race feature for the character generator and I also added a Dice generator(in case you didn't bring yours to work.) Anyways I will keep you updated.
    So I'm working on a new tool for DM's and RPG Developers called the "RPG Randomizing Tool". It is designed to ease the creative flow and help shorten the amount of time it takes to make your game. As of v0.1 this program generates quests and characters base on popular RPG templates. The Beta version will be availabe for dl next week via my website. PM me for more details if you are interested.
    Tyson Action-Jackson Hale was born at 11:21 on February 14(Last Night). He weighted in at 7lbs 3 oz and was 21 1/2 inches longs. Welcome home my little man.
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    Congrats, ^_^
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Congrads, enjoy wet wipes. You do not know love until you are cleaning baby burrito.
    She's have contractions!!! Any time now. I can't wait to meet you lil baby. I'm so xcited!!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Ooh, I love seeing statuses like this :) You know we expect pictures, right?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    How exciting!
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Babies are great, and yes, we do expect pictures now that you've had us share in your excitement.
    Well, the Job System has been post. Now lets see how long it takes to show up on the forums.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakshitkaneki