Recent content by VindictivePersonality

1. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

I have been doing some research into how I want to progress the story of my game and its clear that quests will not be apart of it.
  2. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

So I have been rethinking my whole inclusion of questing, its not really important because it doesnt help the game progress as a game. it helps it progress as a world. and the world is progressed via the story which doesnt have quests. so I thought I would focus on the story, the world and the...
  3. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

Today I have updated how dynamic events are going to work in my Game: and will be making the appropriate changes in my game to reflect this later on.
  4. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

Managed to release my script to the forums :D waiting for a mod to approve it. I have also released a screen shot to the screen shot thread. I have also fixed my events in game and am currently testing all dynamic events. Once that's done I want to play with Yami's side view battle system :D...
  5. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

today I am going to officially re-create dynamic events with my script and possibly release the script :D
  6. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

Did no work that I had planned to do other then documenting a script and attempting to implement it >.<
  7. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

debugging my script and setting up events. finished commenting the script
  8. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

I finished my script which watches a variable and updates a gauge on screen, which is used for my dynamic events so you can see your progress. I just have to add the comments, possibly release it and then continue testing the dynamic events.
  9. VindictivePersonality

Game & Map Screenshots

MBT: Thats a really LONG and big house.... do we ever see the full view of it? (ariel view)?
  10. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

I have not worked on the game in a day due to other obligations
  11. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

So I wrote a script for the dynamic events that will track the progress of the event via displaying a gauge. I use variables for the dynamic event so the gauge will manage that and display it. I have also managed to continue balancing battles and fixing the dynamic events. I am now on the...
  12. VindictivePersonality

Game & Map Screenshots

i'm sorry.....Oo
  13. VindictivePersonality

Game & Map Screenshots

personally it looks bad. I think Lunera or Celianna have tiles for under watter
  14. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

Yesterday I managed to write a script that allowed the players to mess with tp values gained from attacks and what not, I am using it in my game. Still need to tweak it a bit. Pretty damn basic. I also managed to balance enemies, players, items on the map and fix some broken events. Today is...
  15. VindictivePersonality

Game & Map Screenshots

Might if your transitioning from a forest to a desert. trees start to die the farther out you get.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nanaya07