Vinedrius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Vinedrius
    Vinedrius
    I read that he wrote the song based on his father's WWII trauma so yeah, it is a bit depressing but for a mgs fan it can actually be uplifting instead :D
    Kwerty
    Kwerty
    sounds very pink floyyd
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    Jesus Metal Gear... so many painful memories. I miss old snake :( but Big Boss is epic :p
    there must be a way to make rpg maker games from Steam NOT launch full screen by default... so annoying.
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    This will do the trick:
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I'm not sure but there must be a way as mine never opens full screen.
    Vinedrius
    Vinedrius
    @galen thanks but it wont do the trick because i cant modify these games to put in a script.
    so how do i force rpg maker games on steam to NOT start full screen?
    Vinedrius
    Vinedrius
    and why all of them flickers when full screen?
    Archeia
    Archeia
    When you press f1, uncheck reduce screen flicker. As for fullscreen, that's dependent on the game. SADLY, a lot of commercial RM Games do it and it's freaking frustrating :1
    Vinedrius
    Vinedrius
    Thanks for the reply but reduce flicker doesn't work at all. It must have something to do with the resolution because it doesn't go true full screen either (black filler areas on the left and right) but i found a workaround for both problems. There is an app called "borderless gaming" and it forces any game to launch in a borderless windowed mode, which appears as full screen.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    It wasn't a promise that any of these would get made. It was gathering some info about which ones people wan to see. The prizes for the giveaway were given out quite a while ago.
    Vinedrius
    Vinedrius
    I know it wasn't a promise for the dlcs (I wanted to say "reps" not "devs") but you would expect an announcement in the discussion about the winners, no? Many people there are not aware that it was already given out in March, including myself and I have been checking it time to time till now. That is simply bad impression for the community reps.
    I remember seeing a big set of interiors aligned better against walls but cant find it now ><
    Objection
    Objection
    Was this it?
    Zane
    Zane
    Just move everything up or down the grid by 16 pixels. x)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Not so easy, as then you'd have half of one tile at the top, and half of another tile at the bottom. You need to move them AND add blank rows (of 32 pixels), as each object will now take up 2 tiles instead of one.

Anyway, if you want help, ask in the forum please.
    Note to self: Do not ever visit a forum again on the day of April trolls, not even here sadly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's almost new year, again!
Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!
Final sprint for me, although a long one. If everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of the year. Then I'll have to take the Bar classes and exams (4 months), then I'm off to practicing law (as an intern for 6 months, paid of course, then I'll be a full fledged attorney).
I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noppawat