Aug 22, 2019

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Aug 4, 1986 (Age: 33)

Share This Page

Vinedrius

Member Title, Male, 33

Veteran

I think I fell in love with a song... zasIogAV-tY special thanks goes to Kojima for choosing this song for MGS V E3 trailer as I found about it that way :3 Jun 29, 2014

Vinedrius was last seen:
Aug 22, 2019
    1. Vinedrius
      Vinedrius
      I think I fell in love with a song...
      special thanks goes to Kojima for choosing this song for MGS V E3 trailer as I found about it that way :3
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Vinedrius
        Vinedrius
        I read that he wrote the song based on his father's WWII trauma so yeah, it is a bit depressing but for a mgs fan it can actually be uplifting instead :D
        Jun 29, 2014
      3. Kwerty
        Kwerty
        sounds very pink floyyd
        Jun 29, 2014
      4. Bukarett
        Bukarett
        Jesus Metal Gear... so many painful memories. I miss old snake :( but Big Boss is epic :p
        Jun 30, 2014
    2. Vinedrius
      Vinedrius
      there must be a way to make rpg maker games from Steam NOT launch full screen by default... so annoying.
      1. Galenmereth
        Galenmereth
        This will do the trick:
        Jun 8, 2014
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        I'm not sure but there must be a way as mine never opens full screen.
        Jun 8, 2014
      3. Vinedrius
        Vinedrius
        @galen thanks but it wont do the trick because i cant modify these games to put in a script.
        Jun 9, 2014
    3. Vinedrius
      Vinedrius
      so how do i force rpg maker games on steam to NOT start full screen?
      1. Vinedrius
        Vinedrius
        and why all of them flickers when full screen?
        Jun 1, 2014
      2. Archeia
        Archeia
        When you press f1, uncheck reduce screen flicker. As for fullscreen, that's dependent on the game. SADLY, a lot of commercial RM Games do it and it's freaking frustrating :1
        Jun 1, 2014
      3. Vinedrius
        Vinedrius
        Thanks for the reply but reduce flicker doesn't work at all. It must have something to do with the resolution because it doesn't go true full screen either (black filler areas on the left and right) but i found a workaround for both problems. There is an app called "borderless gaming" and it forces any game to launch in a borderless windowed mode, which appears as full screen.
        Jun 1, 2014
    4. Vinedrius
      Vinedrius
      got a vx ace steam key to giveaway, first come first serve. pm if interested
      1. Vinedrius
        Vinedrius
        gone.
        Jun 1, 2014
    5. Vinedrius
      Vinedrius
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        It wasn't a promise that any of these would get made. It was gathering some info about which ones people wan to see. The prizes for the giveaway were given out quite a while ago.
        May 15, 2014
      3. Touchfuzzy
      4. Vinedrius
        Vinedrius
        I know it wasn't a promise for the dlcs (I wanted to say "reps" not "devs") but you would expect an announcement in the discussion about the winners, no? Many people there are not aware that it was already given out in March, including myself and I have been checking it time to time till now. That is simply bad impression for the community reps.
        May 15, 2014
    6. Vinedrius
      Vinedrius
      I remember seeing a big set of interiors aligned better against walls but cant find it now ><
      1. Objection
        Objection
        Was this it?
        May 12, 2014
      2. Zane
        Zane
        Just move everything up or down the grid by 16 pixels. x)
        May 12, 2014
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        Not so easy, as then you'd have half of one tile at the top, and half of another tile at the bottom. You need to move them AND add blank rows (of 32 pixels), as each object will now take up 2 tiles instead of one.

Anyway, if you want help, ask in the forum please.
        May 12, 2014
    7. Vinedrius
      Vinedrius
      Note to self: Do not ever visit a forum again on the day of April trolls, not even here sadly.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 4, 1986 (Age: 33)
    First Language:
    Turkish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Parallax-free mapping