Recent content by Virage_Detoldev

1. Virage_Detoldev

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

No problem. :) Sorry for the delay in answering, I was solving a problem at work. I admit that lacked a little more attention from my part, I believe I was so delighted with the plugin that my brain died. Anyway, have a great week.
  2. Virage_Detoldev

Hello. No need to be rude, my dear. I asked because when I posted I had only read what was in this topic. After entering on itch.io to buy, I saw the phrase you quoted above. I didn’t erased my post because I couldn’t find a delete button, only the edit button. Anyway, thank you for the answer.
  3. Virage_Detoldev

RMMV Jump into Javascript, a breakdown and explanation of the default js files in MV.

Thank you! <3 Cant wait to part 11. Have a nice weekend.
  4. Virage_Detoldev

Hello, Dread_Nyanak. I want to buy your premium plugin, but I wanna know if I will have to pay for the updates later on. Thank you.
  5. Virage_Detoldev

RMMV Jump into Javascript, a breakdown and explanation of the default js files in MV.

I want to to thank you for this work and hoping for the 9 part. And wanna ask if you give me the permition to translate to portuguese, giving you the credits, of course.
  6. Virage_Detoldev

Trying to think how to move a image on the update funcion to move 5 to X and then go back 5. Try...

Trying to think how to move a image on the update funcion to move 5 to X and then go back 5. Try to use if but not good.
  7. Virage_Detoldev

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

I think if you remove the if that need the confirmation from what character use the item, will work. Original: Window_MenuActor.prototype.processOk = function() { if (!this.cursorAll()) { $gameParty.setTargetActor($gameParty.members()[this.index()]); } this.callOkHandler()...
  8. Virage_Detoldev

Trying to leran JavaScript.

Trying to leran JavaScript.
  9. Virage_Detoldev

Guys, how can I hide the cursor from just a window on the menu? I'm trying to make a FF9 menu to practice, but I try to hide the cursor from Window_MenuCommand and I try to use: this._cursorAll.hide(); this._cursorAll.opacity = 0; this._commandWindow.cursor.hide(); But I out of ideas now. Can...
  10. Virage_Detoldev

Okay, but insted of var achivements = ["First", "Second", "Third"];, can I put some functions to make the command with more info? Like: var achivements = [conquista1(), conquista2(), ... , conquistaN()]; win.prototype.conquista1 = function() { this.drawIcon(12, 0, 0)...
  11. Virage_Detoldev

Can someone explain to me how the drawItem from the Window_Selectable works? I need to create a list of achievements for my game, but I dont know how to create commands (list) with more the one line with content, like the Window_MenuStatus.
  12. Virage_Detoldev

Problem with delay on drawText on a Bitmap

So, that means when I open my Menu, the game will wait until all the info is loaded and then open the menu? Another thing, form some reason when my character level up, the old lever still show under the new one. How can I "erase" the draw text and then load again everytime a open my menu? I try...
  13. Virage_Detoldev

Problem with delay on drawText on a Bitmap

Hello everyone, how are you? I would like someone to help with something. I tried to understand how the creation of the status window works on the menu and I could not, so I decided to create a mask, leaving the windows invisible and using the index of the members to display pictures and etc...
  14. Virage_Detoldev

Another thing, I make a drawText on a bitmap, but when I open my menu, the text only shows after I open the menu for the 2nd time. Can someone tell me a fix for this? My code is: this._personagem1 = new Sprite(); this._personagem1.bitmap =...
  15. Virage_Detoldev

Hey guys, I'm making a custom menu with pictures. I like to show a picture (via new sprite), when the cursor is on a item (index). I manage to get the index by using SceneManager._scene._itemWindow.index(), but how to get the item name or something to say what picture to show? Another thig, I'm...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urunofficalvisualizer