Recent content by Virgo

1. Virgo

Map Effects

Well i now know that i can give my character some LSD and make this happen.  xD
  2. Virgo

Cool intro music

Those are really good,i am into heavy metal tho. So the thing is,i see those like this: 1st:A guy with his headphones listening to this,rain is falling and the zombies come out of nowhere and the rampage starts. 2nd:It sound like its made for some bad ass vampire/werewolf movie.You know,those...
  3. Virgo

[Tutorial] Werewolf transform - No scripts!

Nice man,this is really awesome. I was just wondering,why did you set speed to -20? I mean,since he is gonna transform into a werewolf you could give him some good stats. Just to make it seem like it is a werewolf. Now if you intended it to be some old werewolf i would understand. :D
  4. Virgo

Cool intro music

Cool thing bro. You could share some if not a problem?
  5. Virgo

Can anyone make a Deadpool sprites?

I will use those sprites,ill just cut them in half and repaint into black and blue,its not a big deal since i have been practicing in gimp. All tough i can also try to make new sprites,that is,if i practice even more. I apologize for my poor English. and Happy new year 2016 woohoo :D ps...
  6. Virgo

Can anyone make a Deadpool sprites?

So i am working on a mini game that includes Deadpool,you know,like he knows he is in the game and he talks to you and stuff, its still work in progress tho. So if anyone would be kind enough to make his sprites? And if you could make him both in red,blue and black color. Happy new year :D  
  7. Virgo

Cool intro music

So i found this guy on Youtube and he is freaking amazing,though i can't get a replay from him if i can use his song in my games. Here is the link of one of his amazing songs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZNGmh06K3M If anyone can contact him and ask for a permission it would be nice.
  8. Virgo

Tilesets that can kill you

I am sure it dose :D Happy new year.
  9. Virgo

I feel so stupid right now .-. Shame one me Thanks for the help
  10. Virgo

-Hello           -So,i am working on a project,and there is a maze i am making with a floor that can kill you,not just reduce hp to 1, and i seem to have a problem with doing so.    -I just want to know how can i do it? Thank in advance.
  11. Virgo

50% chance to die after using a skill

WOW.That was fast,thanks
  12. Virgo

50% chance to die after using a skill

So i made a skill called rapture and every time you cast that skill you have 50% chance to die, but the problem is i dont know how to make it work like that. Do i need a script or something,can somone tell me please. Thanks and sry on my bad english.
  13. Virgo

Need help with large sprites in open world

I was using that sprite as an example,i also know how to fix that now.
  14. Virgo

Newbie trying to do cutscene with animation

I also wanted to know this. ty 
  15. Virgo

Need help with large sprites in open world

Hi all i new to the rpg maker vx ace and i need some help for my first game.I want to add large monster(chicken)sprites in the open world and everytime i want to add a sprite that is not just a little square,it starts glitching and it just shows part of the sprite. helpp2.bmp helppp.bmp

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals were from XP, but it actually looks so much better now in Unity, so I genuinely might make the switch.
Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asinthew