Recent content by vision_bond

1. vision_bond

Legend of something

Thanks. =) I like a little variety on the gameplay too.
  2. vision_bond

Legend of something

Hello, my friend. Nice to talk to you again. I'm afraid I am not working on another game right now. It seems as if this game consumed all my creativity. But I enjoy playing games as usual. Maybe one day I make another game. Maybe in another version of RPG maker that sparks the creativity again...
  3. vision_bond

Legend of something

So, it's been a year since I made this little game, and It breaks my heart to see it at the bottom of this thread. So I might as well give it a  little bump. Enjoy it.
  4. vision_bond

Legend of something

So, I've heard that some of you haven't played this AMAZING piece of game. Shame on you. BUT don't worry, vision_bond still loves you. And even better! Here is your chance to play it and be part of the "cool kids"!  Now, I´m going for a couple of beers, and when I come back I want to see you...
  5. vision_bond

Laura's Auto Tiles and other stuff

I like the map markers. How did I not think of using something like that, before? Thank you for your contribution.
  6. vision_bond

Cutscene Help

Em... excuse me, but in the demo project that i provided you the basic event is already done. Is that not enough to explain how it works?
  7. vision_bond

Cutscene Help

Something like this?
  8. vision_bond

WOMB

Hello, itokengroup(at)gmail.co. Here is my humble opinion on your game. It is specially annoying with the lights so down, that you can not see what is stopping the character. *That's another issue. The game is too dark. One has to be careful using light scripts. They can give a good ambiance...
  9. vision_bond

Legend of something

Oh, come on! I failed so hard. XD Thank you for telling me, Lord Clarence Macdonald. It's now fixed. An apology to the people who downloaded that version. Please try again, the link is the same but the game is fixed, now. =]
  10. vision_bond

Legend of something

v.1.1.2 UPDATED =========================================================== So, the worst thing happened: A game-breaking error. Specifically one that prevented to see the alternate ending. But, it is now fixed, and I took advantage of this situation, to add a couple of cosmetic details to...
  11. vision_bond

Is this legal? If so...I'm really surprised...

Well, that's interesting. I didn't think of that. It's obvious that rpg maker don't have an Android or iOs version. I don't know what kind of port they made. At first I thought that porting the engine to Android or iOS was alright. But it seems that either way is illegal: If they used a new...
  12. vision_bond

Is this legal? If so...I'm really surprised...

I saw this a few months ago, and wondered the same. Then after a little search, I founded that the original game was indeed made with rpg maker. But it was made by a company named SRRN. A review of the original can be seen HERE. Then, a year later the same company remade all the art, for the...
  13. vision_bond

Legend of something

Hello again, Lord Clarence Macdonald. I'm really glad that you finished the game, and that you had enjoyed it. Thank you for playing the game, and for your nice comments.
  14. vision_bond

Legend of something

First of all I just uploaded v.1.1.1 of the game. ========================================== Now, if all is correct with the new version, (and I really hope so) this will be the last one. I would not update it, unless there is a game break error that needs to be fixed. For me this has been a...
  15. vision_bond

How to make text speed slower?

Well, my friend, there's certainly scripts that are specialized on text functions. Modern Algebra's scripts are some of the best scripts that you can find. ATS: Special Message Codes And better than recommend just one, I will give you a list, so you can find the most appropriated one for your...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greatgamegal