Recent content by vivekchakraverty

1. vivekchakraverty

Fatal Collapse Item Formula

The formula would simply be "b.mhp" for is there a need for an "a" component also. I know these are pretty basic stuff but please bear with me.
  2. vivekchakraverty

Fatal Collapse Item Formula

What item formula can I use to ensure any enemy will collapse with just one hit. I don't know if it's a stupid question but the whole formula thing makes me feel uneasy!
  3. vivekchakraverty

Seeing the Error Message "TypeError- Cannot read property 'height' of undefined." while testing Battles

One particular battle is causing an issue in both Gameplay and during Preview. It shows the black screen with the error: " TypeError Cannot read property 'height' of undefined." Can anyone help me out?
  4. vivekchakraverty

Problem When Outputting Game Without Unused Files

I simply added the required files in the output img/pictures directory, its a bypass, not a fix
  5. vivekchakraverty

Got it! Sorry for disturbing you guys!!!
  6. vivekchakraverty

I am having problems playing a game developed in RMMZ. When I am choosing a web deployment with the "Exclude Unused Files" option checked. I am getting the error, "Failed to load img/pictures/JoystickBase_Arrows_00.png" The error is probably being caused by the plugin PKD_MobileControls_MZ...
  7. vivekchakraverty

There Seems To Be A Caching Problem in Play-testing

No Issues, I found a workaround!
  8. vivekchakraverty

That is not working in my case, should I share some screenshots and videos?
  9. vivekchakraverty

The changes I am making to my game seem to take time to reflect in the gametesting in what can be described as a sort of caching i.e. the engine is carrying out code that i have since changed. Can anyone help?
  10. vivekchakraverty

RMMZ Custom Weapons and Animation

If I can at all add animations for spells and weapons, how do I do it?
  11. vivekchakraverty

[CGMZ] Vehicle Encounters

@casper667 Hi, can this vehicle battle system work with land vehicles created by DK Land Vehicles plugin too?
  12. vivekchakraverty

How to stop parallel events

Suppose I begin a parallel event at game start, how can I stop it mid-game?
  13. vivekchakraverty

Dynamically Changing Enemy Name Through Text Codes

I want such text boxes, only with the Enemy/Troop name and the "physical attack" being dynamic(perhaps through a variable string and id parameter) Here is the plugin at work:
  14. vivekchakraverty

I am trying to use Visutella Text Windows(which accepts text codes) to dynamically give tips to the player on how to defeat enemies.
  15. vivekchakraverty

Is there any way I can dynamically change enemy names(between several) and string variables in the game output?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rozero