Vivisecta's latest activity

• Vivisecta
    Vivisecta reacted to watermark's comment on Vivisecta's profile post with Like Like.
    Great job for making it! It's an achievement on its own!
  • Vivisecta
    Vivisecta reacted to Finnuval's comment on Vivisecta's profile post with Like Like.
    Its only a WIP of you actually work on it tho... :P
  • Vivisecta
    Vivisecta commented on Vivisecta's profile post.
    Oh yeah, and then the WIP projects just pile up and up... It's the worst!
  • Vivisecta
    Vivisecta reacted to Willibab's comment on Vivisecta's profile post with Like Like.
    Im always motivated....I just happen to start new projects on a weekly basis xD
  • Vivisecta
    Vivisecta updated their status.
    I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!), definitely will be taking a break after...
  • Vivisecta
    A Swim to the Sky SYNOPSIS It had always been Lunaus' dream as a merfolk to see the world above The Barrier. The stories about the...
    • ASTTS Title Screen.png
    • Screenshot 2021-07-21 062653.png
    • Screenshot 2021-07-21 053608.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daver